1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Roseville Bottleshare #3, part 2

Discussion in 'US - Pacific' started by theconductor, Jan 15, 2013.

1. In order to let the last thread die, here is the new one.

The plan is for this Sunday the 20th at 3 pm. It seems that the niners are playing at 1. A game that I want to watch, but can do so anywhere. Is this going to throw off peoples plans? Who is still in for Sunday, and who would prefer a reschedule?
    huadog likes this.
  2. 49ers game is at noon, fyi
  3. huadog

huadog Savant (340) California May 13, 2009

49er fans can show up at 3:30-4:00 when the game is over if they can't take a drive to FG during the game. I am still in for Sunday @ 3...
  4. Good point! We could move up the start time to noon and do both!
    PaulStoneAnchor likes this.
  5. SHODriver

SHODriver Savant (420) Louisiana Aug 13, 2010

mmmmm beer, football, and nachos. Are we limiting the number of bottles to keep things sane?

Also, do you want that Mike's Hard banner? I made sure to salvage it from my Jeep before handing over the keys at the towing lot.
  6. Did I say that I wanted a Mike's banner? Damn, how drunk was I?!!! Now I feel bad if you saved it for me!

Let's try a two bottle limit, one preferred for this round and see how it goes. No nachos, I'm not going to fire up the "kitchen". We'll all have to pitch in for some Pizza.
  7. SHODriver

I think you wanted it to cover up part of the windows to keep the sun/glare out. If the two bottles I bring are less than 5% do they still count as two bottles?
  8. huadog

So Kyle, is the time now noon due to the game? I've got a few things set aside for Katie and I to bring.

Looking forward to the NG stuff SHODriver :)
    SHODriver likes this.
  9. Who's down for noon?

Gets us home earlier too!

Go Niners!
  10. huadog

this may be debatable ;)
  11. SHODriver

noon works for me. I'll still bring some bottles because I need to make room but depending on how I feel I may not be doing any drinking. Apparently it's ill advised to drink alcohol when you have a concussion.
  12. Noon it is!

Now fix your car! I have a few mustang alternators if you want to jam one in there...
  13. SHODriver

I should have a replacement delivered to the parts store tomorrow. Should being the operative word due to owning a car with a unique motor.
  14. huadog

alright y'all see you in 2.5 hours - looking fwd to it!