1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Saison for Stout

Discussion in 'Canada' started by rudge75, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Hey all from Half Pints,
    I've seen a few reviews from Alberta, so I'm guessing the Saison de la Ceinture Flechee is on the shelves at a few stores throughout the province - for sure Calgary and Edmonton. We sent out a pallet of cases (650ml's) which is a hell of a lot easier to do since we stopped filling them one at a time by hand. Happily, this also makes the filling process more consistent, which results in better beer for all.

In the next few weeks, you'll also see our new barrel aged Stout, Le Temps Noire. We'll be bottling the same volume for Alberta (a pallet load) but as you can imagine it'll probably go faster so I just wanted to give you all the heads up.

You can read about it here:
    http://halfpintsbrewingco.blogspot.ca/

Cheers,
    Dave
    Rutager and hoser like this.
  2. ISO for both
  3. Also ISO if anyone can make this happen send me a BM and I'm sure we can work this one out
  4. um, when you say "send a BM", did you mean a "PM"? my dry cleaner sincerely hopes so
  5. "Used to be "Beer Mail"

Anyone wanting message me. I was planning on making a couple of trades again this summer, mainly this and Surly's regulars ideally...
  6. Sounds good! One question: With names like that, they have to be available in Quebec right? ;)
  7. Just a further note to the conversation,
    According to our GM here, Le Temps Noir should be hitting the stores in Alberta sometime this week.

I know we sent the draught for the March 21st event at National Beer Hall in Calgary, and there were key kegs of IPA that went as well. Nicole will also be at the Grape Escape on the 22nd and 23rd.
  8. Le Temps Noir is already drinking great for a BBA stout.
  9. Had one last night and it is a tasty brew, it will be amazing with some time on it.