1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

San Fran beer stop

Discussion in 'US - Pacific' started by TOMHONE, Jan 31, 2013.

1. TOMHONE

TOMHONE Aficionado (110) Illinois Jul 30, 2010

Isn't there a well known/accepted beer pad called the 99 or something? All types of foreign and local beers within? Thanks.
  2. hophead247

hophead247 Savant (430) California Jan 27, 2008

3. afrokaze

afrokaze Advocate (620) California Jun 12, 2009

And if you're in Santa Cruz, go to burger. or Sante Adairius instead :D
  4. 99 Bottles is under new ownership I believe and I think they're trying to make some improvements to the tap list and food and such. They had SARA 831 on tap for a little while actually. Still, at this point burger. or Maiden Publick House is probably a better bet. Also, if anyone cares there is now an Aptos location for burger. and Aptos Street BBQ has really upped their game by adding about 25 taps.
    mggkohl and afrokaze like this.
  5. I will have about a half a day to spend in SF before I have to get on a plane. Any specific restaurants (lunch) you guys recommend that has a good craft selection? We will be coming from Healdsburg and going to SFO so a place somewhere on that path would be ideal, but my wife might also want to make a detour near Fisherman's Wharf. Thanks.
  6. For a simple lunch, you can't beat a sausage from Rosamunde and a beer next door at Toronado.
    SanFranJake, afrokaze and CheeseTurds like this.

7. Thanks. I'll check that out.