1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Saranac announces Richard Christy (Howard Stern Show) as official Saranac Pumpkin Ale spokesman...

Discussion in 'Beer News' started by LostTraveler, Sep 4, 2012.

1. LostTraveler

LostTraveler Savant (375) Maine Oct 28, 2011

[​IMG]

Attention pumpkin fans: Richard Christy from the Howard Stern Show on Serius Satellite Radio is now our official Saranac Pumpkin Ale spokesman! We're really pumped for him to host two events for us in September.
  2. That is awesome!

"It's ma faaaaaaavvvvvvvooooorrrrriiiitttteeeeeeeee!"
  3. beernut

beernut Savant (330) New Jersey Jun 6, 2008

Just more reasons why I do not like Saranac. Richard Christy is a friggin dirtbag (although funny thru stupid antics) and these idiots do not know how to spell SIRIUS not SERIUS.
  4. hoo hoo Robin, I invented pumpkin ales. Tell 'em, Fred!
    Jnorton00 likes this.
  5. bosshop

bosshop Aficionado (120) New York Sep 13, 2012

"Hey Richard it's yer dad, just called ti tell ya Timothy the rooster died so we had to eat 'em, paired real nice with that fancy pumpkin beer ya sent us. Bye"
  6. Richard is a riot. But he loves playing with himself and is proud to say he hates taking showers. Is this a guy you want promoting your food or beverage product?
  7. And wears a diaper to concerts so he can drink and not have to use the bathroom.

Classy spokesman you got there Saranac.
  8. dondeez21

dondeez21 Savant (255) New Jersey Dec 27, 2006

Must be an O&A fan.
  9. Richard Christy hero of the stupid and lover of all things pumpkin !!
    GO SARANAC !!!!
  10. I like Reeechard and Sal, I liked stern before artie left and he turned into the reality TV recap radio program, live 2 days a week.

Yeah, I've gone full-on pest these days.
  11. Lutter

Lutter Advocate (650) Texas Jun 30, 2010

Occasionally he still has stellar interviews... but I flip the channel really quick when they start talking about stuff like "who left a shit in the bathroom". Sigh.
  12. vfgccp

vfgccp Advocate (520) New York Oct 28, 2010

"This is my favorite time of year, I go to sleep listening to Sounds of Horror."
    Grohnke likes this.
  13. for those of us, we know him as the drummer of Death and Iced Earth
    Nightwish1094 and BlowstotheBody like this.