Dismiss Notice
Subscribe to BeerAdvocate magazine and get 12 issues / year of fresh beer content delivered to your door each month.

Already subscribe? to manage your subscription.

[Seattle] 20% off ALL BEER for SBW

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by optophobia, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At WHOLEFOODS

Might be a good time to purchase those higher priced beers for your cellar with this big a discount :)

2. beertunes

beertunes Poobah (1,355) Washington Sep 24, 2007

3. Sorry, I forgot to put WF In the title

4. draheim

draheim Poobah (1,110) Washington Sep 18, 2010 Verified

All Whole Foods? I was @ Westlake today, saw nothing about this... Even had a chat w/ the beer guy and he didn't say anything.

5. HuskyinPDX

HuskyinPDX Advocate (680) Washington Jan 23, 2011 Verified

on the 20th only is what I saw.

6. Well I was at Whole foods on 15th Ave and the signs were up already yesterday.
    Hopefully it wasn't one day only !!!!

7. draheim

Which one?

8. The one on 15th ave interbay

9. bifrost17

bifrost17 Initiate (0) Washington Dec 16, 2011

Yep, it's true, I work at this store, come get your beer on the 20th!!!

10. bifrost17

It's on the 20th only.....I might start buying some things over the next few days so you vultures don't show up and buy all the beer I've been eyeballing...

djbreezy and beertunes like this.
  11. I looked and no where on the sign did it say the 20th only!

12. bifrost17

Trust me man, I work there, it's a one day sale, I have no reason to lie to you, it's the 20th only.

13. I wasn't saying you were lying merely stating I couldnt find a date posted on the signs.

Either way, guess the 20th will be a great day to buy Parabola, old celler dweller, FWXV, sacuba etc.

14. bifrost17

Haha yep, which is why I'll be purchasing all those before the 20th. ;) Don't worry, I'll leave some for you. If you wanna say hi to me then swing by the seafood counter, I'll be there from 6 am-2 pm that day.

15. Just saw the signs. Either I was blind, or they updated the signs.
    I swear there was no date the Other day !

16. honkduh

honkduh Savant (325) Oregon Jun 2, 2011

They have Parabola already?

17. bifrost17

We should have it within the next few days.

18. That's definitely a solid promo. I'm a bit envious of all you guys that can take advantage of it...

19. LiquidAmber

LiquidAmber Advocate (675) Washington Feb 20, 2009 Subscriber

Is this at the interbay store only? How about the other WF Seattle stores?

20. draheim

Westlake will also have it, so maybe it's city-wide.

21. csano

csano Initiate (0) Washington Sep 21, 2010

I heard the Bellevue one will be doing this as well.

22. tomholland

tomholland Aficionado (235) Washington Sep 29, 2009 Verified

Parabola comes to 11.99 at the whole foods on Roosevelt. Great deal!!

23. honkduh

honkduh Savant (325) Oregon Jun 2, 2011

Just came from there. It was real nice seeing Parabola go across the scanner for $11.99.

They had Singularity (bought 1), Old Cellar Dweller and Tug Boat as well.

24. distantmantra

distantmantra Advocate (685) Washington May 23, 2011 Verified

Picked up a B-Bomb for a friend down in Bend. That's it, I've got enough beer at home already.

25. Mages64

Mages64 Savant (380) Washington Sep 7, 2009

Any collage sightings?

26. tomholland

tomholland Aficionado (235) Washington Sep 29, 2009 Verified

I got some Collage at bottleworks yesterday for $12

27. Collage was at Roosevelt Square when I went over this morning around 10. It rang up at $8.79 a bottle.

28. draheim

Tons @ Westlake as of early this morning. They got 10 cases (24 bottles ea.) @ that store alone. Got mine Jack.
    Interbay didn't have any, the guy didn't even know what I was talking about.

29. bfg75

bfg75 Savant (280) Washington Feb 26, 2011 Verified

Picked up 2 Collages and a Parabola...Was tempted to get more BBomb at the Roosevelt store but I have enough beer as is haha.

30. draheim

BBomb was all gone as of about 30 minutes ago, just a gaping hole where it had once been. I even asked them to check in back.

31. bfg75

bfg75 Savant (280) Washington Feb 26, 2011 Verified

Yeah, I went at 8am and there were only two left.

32. bifrost17

I got to work today at 6 am, the store opens at 7, we had people waiting at the front door at 6:55.....good thing I loaded up on Parabola days ago.

33. draheim

That's weird. I got there @ around 7:05, there was just one woman in the beer section picking up some things. Plenty of Parabola + everything else on my "wait til 5/20" list in stock, as well as a few impulse buys. I hit both Westlake & Roosevelt too, as each store has slightly different inventory; after all, how often does a 20% off craft beer sale happen? Today was a good day.

34. bifrost17

I got all my Parabola from West Lake and Bellevue a couple days ago. We only got a case but those stores got like 3 so I figured I'd put a dent in their stocks and leave ours alone. Haha random question, do you have a gnarly beard? If you do then I definitely saw you walking around. There won't be a sale like this again until next year so it's a good thing you loaded up.

35. HuskyinPDX

HuskyinPDX Advocate (680) Washington Jan 23, 2011 Verified

Pick up some Parabola, FW 15, Singularity, and Collage at Roosevelt. Missed the Bbombs.

36. draheim

Nope, no gnarly beard. I was in & out of there in about 15 minutes this morning. Woulda said hi if I knew you were in.

Is this a regular annual sale, in conjunction w/ SBW? Missed it last year but definitely won't miss it in 2013...

37. bifrost17

Nope you didn't miss out last year, this is the first year. I think if it goes well (I don't see any reason it won't) that it's going to become an annual thing during SBW. Something else to look forward to now!!

38. dirtylou

dirtylou Champion (870) Washington May 12, 2005

I stopped in (roosevelt sq) this afternoon - not sure why on earth anyone would wait in line. Everything thats mentioned in this thread was there in mass abundance this afternoon

39. distantmantra

distantmantra Advocate (685) Washington May 23, 2011 Verified

My wife asked me to run over to Whole Foods RSQ for some milk, and I noticed that they've completely restocked the beer section. Plenty of Collage still available, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.