1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Show off your un-cool glassware!

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by Mclaughlinpr, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Let's see some of that glassware that you are embarassed about. Not just bud light glasses but something hideous, odd, or lame. Something that, for some reason or another, you can't find a way to throw it out.
  2. I don't think I have anything to contribute other than stacks of pint glasses. Can't wait to see what others post. Funny thread!
    Jnorton00 likes this.
  3. stakem

stakem Champion (870) Pennsylvania Feb 20, 2009

[​IMG]

Not "glassware" but close aye? I am trying desperately to put a date on when these cups were acquired. I think '03-04 after getting shit rocked at the annual saint patrick's day party at our local fire house/VFW/Legion. I just cant throw them away because they serve me well as measuring cups when I am weighing hops for home brewing. Also, these cups commemorate the first time I saw my wife drink a whole beer herself and do a car bomb. So while they are stupid cups, they bring back memories.
  4. You would have to know the bar to understand.When I moved to Quincy my first weekend I called a cab and asked him to take me to the worst bar. Well he dropped me off at the Hatrack and it ended up being my home for about 7 yrs till it was shut down.
    On Friday nights they had free raffles and this one one of the things I won , you got the glass and a free fill.Beer or mixed drink. most would laugh at it ,but to me it's priceless.
    [​IMG]
    jedwards likes this.
  5. Prospero

Prospero Advocate (610) Colorado Jul 27, 2010

6. xnicknj

xnicknj Advocate (730) Pennsylvania May 25, 2009

I have one of these, although I'm not sure why or where it came from. It's fun to pull out and hand to someone when they're about to pop open a nice bottle and ask for a glass. ;)

[​IMG]
    GrumpyOldTroll likes this.