Sierra Nevada BA Bigfoot sightnings?

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by LiquidCourage, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Anyone seen it in MA or RI?

2. CADMixes

CADMixes Savant (250) Massachusetts Feb 29, 2012

It was at Liquor World in Somerville yesterday but looked gone today. I think Julio's got it today.

3. I got a bottle at the Gordon's in Waltham. I have no idea what their stock is/was. $17

4. Grabbed one at martignettis in Brighton. Was told they got a total of six bottles.

5. Kappys rt 1 has had it for a few weeks. Been on the self every time I go in.

6. Julios got it yesterday and sold out in an hour.

7. Whoops, misread the title. Lol, they got Bigfoot NOT the BA Bigfoot.

8. CADMixes

CADMixes Savant (250) Massachusetts Feb 29, 2012

Redstone is doing one of their weird raffle things at 5 today, for this among other bottles.

9. Atlas Medford has 4 on the shelf - $14.99 each

10. Now three on the shelf:)

11. Any word on CT?

smutty33 likes this.
  12. My friend who works for a distributor told me he was getting two cases for two counties, and probably wouldn't even be able to get one bottle for himself. I'm not holding my breath. If I stumble across one, terrific, otherwise I'm sure there'll be more next year.

13. pjs234

pjs234 Advocate (670) Connecticut Jun 29, 2008

well that sucks...

14. Found it at a couple of places in Mass this week...Andover Liquors but not sure if any are left...also found it at the Groton Market and they still had a few on the shelf as of this morning

15. MVP09

MVP09 Savant (400) Massachusetts Oct 19, 2012

So is this stuff hard to get? Missed out on Julios allotmen. Anyone see any in rte 9 area to rte 495 east of Worcester south down 495?

16. Both of the shops where I've seen it only got 6 bottles and both are sold out. I'm pretty sure Redstone only got 6 as well and did some sort of lottery.

17. I think it's mostly gone at this point - seemed to drop everywhere last week in 6 bottle allocations and sold quickly.

For all the hype, it's a $17 beer that isn't exactly blowing up the reviews...

18. Thought I missed out on this one but Georgio's in Billerica just posted they got some in. Limit: 1per

19. Sesmu

Sesmu Savant (325) Massachusetts Feb 28, 2007

Craft Beer Cellar had it today. There were 4 bottles at 5 PM.