1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale in Vancouver

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Hornet2003, Feb 8, 2013.

1. It seems like it's a little late to the party for this year's release, but it's available in some of the BCLDB stores as well as a bunch of Private ones.

I had this about 5 years ago after bringing a 12 pack back from Washington. It was a couple months old but was still an outstanding IPA. $15.99 at LDB stores.

2. I had one last night, it's still awesome. Thanks for the heads up. Glad to hear there's some available locally, I only have 2 left. :)

$15.99 for 6 seems crazy though, I paid $12.99 for 12 at total wine in Seattle.

3. Just a heads up for people looking to grab some Celebration before it's all gone. Call the LDB store you're planning to buy from in advance as some locations are incorrectly reporting the previous seasonal, Tumbler, as Celebration in their inventory system.

My local store reports it has stock, yet when I went in, they had none and had to transfer from a different location. Not a big deal overall as transfers are quick and easy with the BCLDB.

4. That is great stuff for the price. Got it a few times when shopping in MI this past winter. Was paying about $8-9 a 6 pack.

5. Got to love that BCLDB mark up! But it is a good IPA .

6. They still had a bunch of it last week at Central City's liqour store in Surrey. Good stuff.