1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Six bottler shipper surprise trade!

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by cardern, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've got two six packs of different beers from the Midwest that I want to trade to someone on the East or West coasts. They both have at least one hard to find beer in them, and both include some Bell's and Founder's. Let me know if you are interested :)
  2. beerinNV

beerinNV Savant (265) Nevada Jan 3, 2012

I'll bite. What are you looking for?
  3. I dunno, just stuff that I can't get here, I thought the surprise aspect made it more exciting. I've never had Russian River before and really want to try some, but it's completely up to you!
  4. saru96

saru96 Zealot (85) California Sep 24, 2011

are you wanting $4$ for the boxes? or just stuff you can't get?
  5. I'm not too particular about that, they cost me about $18 each but a little under (or over :p) would be fine. I mostly just want to try some stuff that I can't get here, and some beers that are your favorites and represent your region well.
  6. I also wanted to add: you don't necessarily have to send me 6 bottles in return if they are a bit more expensive: I'd be just as happy with a 4-pack of some nicer beers. Anyways, if you are interested either post here or send me a BM, I don't have any takers yet!
  7. If you had gots listed this would help in terms of knowing what is (potentially) available
  8. I like your trading surprise style here Cardern. If I didn't have so many trades going on right now I would be on board!
    Cheers
  9. That is a good point- I am relatively new, I have only done two trades so far. I will list them all out tonight!
  10. FTowne

FTowne Initiate (0) Missouri Jan 27, 2012

Agreed! Let us know how this turns out for you. I might throw one of these out there myself after I'm caught up.
  11. jl28r1

jl28r1 Savant (490) Texas Jan 10, 2011

We need more ISOs just like this one! Good for you OP, hope it gets done.
  12. EricCioe

EricCioe Savant (445) Montana Aug 7, 2010

That sort of sucks the fun out of a mystery box trade.

I love mystery box trades.
  13. That was my thinking too :p But I have posted them nonetheless, and I think that I included enough that you will still be guessing before you receive the 6-pack. I still have one left!
  14. FTowne

FTowne Initiate (0) Missouri Jan 27, 2012

Yes, exactly! Maybe throw out there what styles are going to be included and leave the rest as a mystery...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.