1. Extreme Beer Fest tickets go on sale Sat, Sep 27 @ Noon EDT.
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

So who is going to Upland Sourfest?

Discussion in 'US - Great Lakes' started by aasher, May 9, 2012.

1. StargazerC

StargazerC Aficionado (205) Indiana Apr 15, 2008

Yes, Upland Tasting Room will be open regular hours, 4-10 pm. People need to drink on Memorial Day, am I right?

aasher and denimdemon like this.
  2. jefeld

jefeld Aficionado (185) Illinois Mar 31, 2010

I am ISO someone close to the tasting room to pickup my sours and ship. I can ship you free beer as a thank you.

3. Keffa

Keffa Advocate (500) Ohio Jan 8, 2009

I'm hoping Persimmon will finish, as that's my wife's favorite sour. She's begging me to get another bottle :(

aasher likes this.
  4. aasher

aasher Champion (900) Indiana Jan 27, 2010

Are you going to be there? I just got some Double Sunshine in the mail :)

5. Snowrs

Snowrs Savant (380) Indiana Oct 10, 2009

Sunday the free for all begins when you can buy them without reservations. I am trying to convince the wife to head up there to grab some.

6. denimdemon

denimdemon Savant (410) Indiana Mar 8, 2009

Only in Bloomington. Monday for Indy.

7. jefeld

jefeld Aficionado (185) Illinois Mar 31, 2010

1 bottle of Juliet and 2 bottles of big John to the first person who can pickup my upland lambic bottles tonight or tomorrow from the tasting room in indy! Please BM me

8. Rempo

Rempo Initiate (0) Indiana Jan 18, 2010

Make it 1 bottle of Juliet and you've got a deal.

(Can't help, sorry)

9. Snowrs

Snowrs Savant (380) Indiana Oct 10, 2009

From Evansville, So Bloomington is my choice.

10. mjn78

mjn78 Zealot (75) Indiana May 4, 2012

Unclaimed Upland raspberry & blackberry are now available at the Upland tasting room in Broad Ripple. Limit 4 of each.

11. MordorMongo

MordorMongo Initiate (0) Jul 19, 2009

I was on my way down there yesterday and called and told it wouldn't start until today, and of course no way I can get there now. Oh well, such is life sometimes!

12. denimdemon

denimdemon Savant (410) Indiana Mar 8, 2009

I was in there last night right before closing and was given the impression that there is plenty to be had. I left with 2 Raspberry and 3 Blackberry, no problems.

13. CWBlues

CWBlues Savant (310) Indiana May 4, 2011

I agree. Picked up 2 Blackberry and 1 Raspberry myself. She looked at me like it was strange I didn't want more.

14. MordorMongo

If anyone lives close to there shoot me a convo, I don't think I can shake free at all (my father broke his back so life is crazy atm), maybe we can work something out?

15. jisom123

jisom123 Savant (330) Indiana Aug 21, 2008

I can swing by there after work Thursday. convo sent.

16. MordorMongo

Appreciate the offer (and the others I received) and I think I am set with a plan on this. Overwhelmed at how awesome Indy BAs are, truly.

Cheers to all, if my current plan fails I will hit one of you all up, sincerely appreciate the awesome of you all.