1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Some good news from Duluth, MN

Discussion in 'US - Midwest' started by Chaz, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Chaz

Chaz Champion (815) Minnesota Feb 3, 2002

"North Shore Brewery Tour"
    From the perspective of a person in the Cities, this looks really interesting. Full disclosure: I don't work for this outfit (heck I can't even remember where I saw this! :confused:), but I thought it might interest some.

I notice that Bent Paddle is listed on that tour, and they have an update at their page!

2. Guzzi

Guzzi Aficionado (160) Iowa Nov 19, 2011

Looks pretty good but no Fitgers??

Chaz likes this.
  3. Chaz

A definite drawback for some. On the other hand:
    Too bad the bus doesn't make a stop at Warehouse Liquors. It'd be perfect! ;)

gatornation likes this.
  4. Bildo

Bildo Aficionado (185) Minnesota Jan 24, 2013

$109 seems steep. usually find a Sober driver and group of us could do it better.

5. Chaz

There's another piece on Bent Paddle right here. Seeing as how 16oz "silo" cans have been a popular packaging choice for Craft breweries for a while I'm a bit surprised that they decided to go with 12oz cans, but Indeed and other regional Craft breweries have definitely proven that the beer will sell in this format.
    I agree with you in principle, and it's worth posting a link to a local deal by way of comparison:
    "Twin Cities Hop Stops"

Still, for the most part both of these are not really bad options for beer hobbyists who are more casual about their pursuit of the hobby than yours truly. :cool: