1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Sour BIF 6 Hints and Hauls

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by olympuszymurgus, Jan 5, 2013.

1. No manhunt, just don't like to see sad pandas.

2. Poor Panda no Pucker.

Put one of those nasty sour gummie candies in your mouth and swish it around with some 1809 berliner wiesse.

Seriously, if your jones let me know, I'll hook you up.;)

3. Duffman929

Duffman929 Savant (360) Illinois Nov 27, 2010

Here is a picture.....I found on the internet.....of what beer would look like.

[​IMG]

4. MordorMongo

MordorMongo Initiate (0) Jul 19, 2009

I found you another one in case that one was lonely :

[​IMG]

:(

5. jsilva

jsilva Savant (365) Massachusetts Nov 10, 2009

This pisses me off, this guy gets hooked up with three nice bottles and then stiffs someone who sent out a great box too.

6. So, um...

7. jsilva

So anything going on here??

8. Duffman929

One. I hear it's the loneliest number. At least that I've ever known.

9. As soon as procure a box from our shipping room and put your beer in it, a box will be headed in your direction to help make up for getting stiffed.

Randomdanger was my target and it kills me that he stole the beer I sent him and you never got a box. I wish my box had gone to you.

10. AleWatcher

AleWatcher Advocate (720) Illinois Jan 25, 2009

Where you at in IL? I'd be happy to meet up, share a beer or two... Maybe take a bit off the loneliness, though 2 is only slightly less lonely than one.

11. Duffman929

I'll take you up on that when I'm back in Chicago. Right now, I'm in Germany for work.

There is a rumor of a box sent to me from a great BA...I will update when I have more info/verification.

12. jsilva

So did duffman end up with anything?

13. jsilva

14. I sent a box to him at his US address that he confirmed receiving. Cascade Apricot and an Olde Hickory bA Seven Devils. Nothing crazy, I shot my load with the box I sent to randomdanger aka piece of shit.

15. MordorMongo

MordorMongo Initiate (0) Jul 19, 2009

He will have another box in the not too distant future, of that I am sure. ;)

16. jsilva

That was still great of you to send him those.

17. I'm tempted to start an Amazing Trader: ASUBeer thread ;)

18. jsilva

Id like it...or better yet send me beer and ill start the thread for you.

19. I could get behind that :)

ASUBeer sent me a thank you box for running the BIf. A good man. A true advocate.

20. Duffman929

Sorry...haven't been around much the last 2 weeks. Yes, J-M sent me a great box, even though I told him it wasn't necessary. I appreciate the gesture. It wasn't right that I didn't get anything from someone that was supposed to send something, but I am not going to cry about it. Like I said in the other thread, my reason for joining was to make up a subpar box from last BIF--and I did that. You all can buy me and Angie a beer at Darkness Day in Oct.

21. You are coming? Sweet, I'll set aside a few beers to enjoy, make sure your plenty taken care of.

22. What did you think about the Fruitcake?