Spokane, WA (bottleshops, stores)

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by sholle, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sholle

sholle Initiate (0) Jan 2, 2011 Montana

I was in Spokane back in October and visited a few great stores. I remember one in particular that had two spaces. The right part was a store that sold wine and beer. The left half was a small bar area were they were having a grand opening/special event tasting?

Anyway, I will be headed back that way. Can anyone help me find this place again? Or at least recommend some good must-stops?

Thank you and cheers!

Scott

2. pixieskid

pixieskid Initiate (0) Jun 4, 2009 Germany

Pretty sure you're talking about Bottles. That's your best bet in Spokane (recently Total Wine opened up shop though). Probably cheaper prices and better selection for the time being, but you won't be supporting a local retailer...

3. checktherhyme

checktherhyme Pundit (890) Apr 8, 2008 Washington

Enoteca in post falls?

4. sholle

Maybe it was Enoteca? or Bottles? All I know is it was a littel walking mall buidling, I think on a street corner/intersection, with a fairly small parking lot. The store was the last one on the right of the walking mall. Damn my short term memory!

5. harrymel

harrymel Initiate (0) Dec 15, 2010 Washington

You're talking about Enoteca, sounds like it was during the "grand opening" which was just their expansion. It's in Post Falls (bout thirty minute drive from downtown).

6. sholle

sounds right. I appreciate all the help from the oosts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.