1. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $14.99 (US/print only). Offer ends April 30. Subscribe now! (Because great beer deserves great stories AND readers.)

St. Bernardus Christmas Ale left overs?

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by jbertsch, Feb 5, 2013.

1. I absolutely love this beer and meant to buy more than just the one bottle I quickly grabbed in December. Has anyone seen any bottles left over still in the Boston metro area? My usual shops are out, but I'm thinking (hoping) there may be a couple stray bottles around in lesser-known shops in other towns...

CLively likes this.
  2. TheMonkfish

TheMonkfish Initiate (0) Chad Jan 8, 2012

I was looking for the same thing a few weeks back - I didn't find any at my usual stops in the area north of the city. Like you I'm guessing there could be a few floating around out there.

3. Not quite Metro or North Shore but I still have about 3 cases at Blanchard's in Marshfield.

4. Sweet! Marshfield's doable...

5. One bottle left at Gordons Moody st in Waltham.

6. Call Craft Beer in Belmont - 51 Leonard St Belmont, MA 02478 617.932.1885, Mon-Sat 10am - 10pm. Sun 12pm - 6pm.
    They had a lot of Christmas beer left over as of last week.

7. Call CBC Belmont

8. I've already checked CBC's inventory online and it wasn't listed among the other beers from St. Bernardus, so I assumed they're out.

9. Sesmu

Sesmu Savant (335) Massachusetts Feb 28, 2007

There is a couple of bottles at Wine Gallery in Kenmore.

10. CLively

CLively Aficionado (185) Maine Feb 8, 2011

Me too man, especially during this chilly weather, I love drinking a bottle while walking the dog late night under the beautiful stars here in Maine. Brrrrr!

11. Baystate food and spirits in Brookline- I have 4 bottles left along with samiclaus and affligem Noel.
    Cheers!
    Drew

12. Marinegttis ( sp) soldier field rd, brighton, has some.

13. Granite in weymouth had some earlier this week

14. If you still can't find some let me know - I work for the distributor and can find a store for you. Send me a message.

15. Still have the 3 cases of it in Marshfield.

16. TheMonkfish

TheMonkfish Initiate (0) Chad Jan 8, 2012

OP - if you are
    If you are still looking and are north shore, One Stop in Haverhill had a couple of hidden bottles way back on the shelves today.