1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

States getting Goose Island Courbon County Cherry/Coffee

Discussion in 'Beer Releases' started by Zach136, Nov 26, 2012.

1. kirbmeist

kirbmeist Savant (350) Florida Mar 16, 2012

No FL? that blows
  2. Drucifer likes this.
  3. kirbmeist

kirbmeist Savant (350) Florida Mar 16, 2012

This is a list for out-of-state markets
  4. The real humor is that this has been out for how long and many of these states still haven't seen it.
  5. jmmy3

jmmy3 Savant (335) Massachusetts Nov 30, 2010

I still haven't seen either yet in MA.
  6. Bourbon county coffee made it to my local liquor store here in NJ about a week ago which really surprised not just me but also the employees that work there. I mean I don't live anywhere near a big city...about 90 minutes or so is the closest one. The fact that it showed up in my relatively small town was shocking.

Now if only I could find me some Cherry Rye...what a wonderful day that would be.
  7. ....aaaaand still no CA. :(
    d
  8. And no Pliny the Elder in Illinois....
  9. trade???? :)
  10. Cavecreekchili

Cavecreekchili Aspirant (45) Jan 23, 2013

The cherry did'nt seem so limited in northern VA there were some stores getting 2-4 cases of the stuff
  11. AttitudeBrew

AttitudeBrew Aficionado (120) Texas Aug 20, 2009

just got label approval for coffee and BCBS
  12. iwantmorehops

iwantmorehops Savant (310) Vermont Sep 25, 2010

No sightings in vt yet, got regular bcbs and big John about 2 months after distro said bcbs was supposed to arrive. Seems like a combo of GI expanding into new markets too quickly and AB distributors that have no idea what they are doing with this kind of product.
  13. cjoc83

cjoc83 Savant (470) Pennsylvania Jul 31, 2010

Apparently some BCBS even made it's way to Wegmans in southeastern PA! Of course, it's gone now, before I had a chance to snag a bottle. Being a beer nerd is HARD WORK YO!
    DaKur likes this.
  14. One state away from NC just across the border in VA. Just cross the line for God sakes!!!!!!!
  15. I hear that. Per the beer manager in my local Binny's when Cherry was released there were a dozen or so people waiting around in the store every day when it was expected to hit for the beer truck just to arrive. I mean, while it is an incredible stout lets bring it down to reality a bit. It almost frightens me to see how obtaining this stuff has been a life consuming event for some people.
  16. Never done that kind of thing. If I can find it I will grab what I can.
    Case of Zombie in my basement right now as well...