1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Stone 15th Anniversary Sightings?

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by Nickfellow007, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Hey all. I'm having difficulty (not surprisingly) tracking down a bottle of last years anniversary. Yes, I know it is an Imperial Black IPA, but I will be using it in a side by side review with the 2 Quingenti Barrel-aged 15's. I'm certain it's sitting on the shelf out there somewhere, but the somewhere is where I need your help! Let me know if you remember seeing this in your recent beer shopping travels. Thanks.
  2. You just looking for it in RI? If not I'll keep an eye out around Mass.
  3. I'd be willing to pick it up in MA also for sure! Of course I would prefer it to be within a half hour or under to get it...don't want to go too crazy over getting it, but there's a hell of a lot of shops out there that get Stone...and probably have a bottle sitting around still. I called a bunch of places in RI but no luck...didn't call around MA yet...don't want to bother too many people. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me! I'll need it quick unfortunately...before Wednesday next week.
  4. http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/72138 is this the one you are looking for ? If it is theres a store on Chandler street in Worcester called Mass liquors they had it last time i was in there it might be worth a shot if u are desperate
  5. call mass liquors on chandler street in worcester ma i believe they still had it last time i was in .
  6. Okay, thank you. May be a little too far to be worth the drive, but I appreciate it.
  7. I just called for ya they still have it so its an option 508-753-0250 it is a little drive for ya good luck !!!!
  8. Wow, thanks for doing that. I may have an excuse to go pay a visit to the Abbey to make it worth the trip to Worcester! If anyone else sees it closer to Providence, let me know! Cheers.
  9. If it helps any I can probably grab one and meet you in Uxbridge on Tuesday night. I play hockey at 8:30 I believe so a little before then if you're interested. The place is a minute off 146 and would save some time driving.
    mathematizer and Nickfellow007 like this.
  10. Yes! That's perfect. My girlfriend lives in Uxbridge so that would absolutely be more reasonable for me drive only half the distance and know that area. If you don't mind grabbing that bottle for me I'd really appreciate it. Send me a BM with your phone number and we'll exchange digits. Thanks again!