1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Stone Distribution

Discussion in 'US - Pacific' started by notchucknorris, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Anyone have access to a list of breweries that Stone distributes for in San Diego? I've been looking around online like crazy and have been striking out. Thanks for the help!

2. I've seen the pamphlet a few times. Off the top of my head some of them are; Alesmith, Lost Abbey/Port, Russian River (Always listed as "Call with inquiries"), Ommegang, Oskar blues, Great Divide, Bruery, Green flash(?), and a bunch a others. I don't remember em all and can't find the brochure atm. Though this is Stone distributing to my work in LA, not quite San Diego.

3. LA works for me. That's a much better list than what I've got so far. Appreciate it!

4. Oh, add on Coronado and Eagle rock brewing also. Just remembered those two.

5. AndrewK

AndrewK Savant (375) California Oct 20, 2006

Stone doesn't distro green flash, they are carried by miller coors distro.

Stone also carries iron fist, lightening, and black market, as well as the Duvel-Moortgat line, and some of artisinal imports stuff.

6. I apparently get green flash and lightning mixed up... Thanks!

7. Also La Trappe, Leifmanns, Duvel, Ommegang, Maredsous

8. add Victory to that list

9. saint archer

10. AndrewK

AndrewK Savant (375) California Oct 20, 2006

completely forgot about a big one: Avery. Also, Mad River, Eel River, and Bear Republic.