1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Stone Enjoy By 04.01.13

Discussion in 'Beer Releases' started by shamrock071521, Feb 15, 2013.

1. jaIsPoAn

jaIsPoAn Savant (365) New York Aug 1, 2012

Its gotta be tomorrow I'll let you know as soon as I see it
  2. It is $5.99 per bottle in SE Michigan but $7.00 at the Stone Company Store in Oceanside (10 miles from the brewery)? What a joke.
  3. jaIsPoAn

jaIsPoAn Savant (365) New York Aug 1, 2012

4. Living in CA, I don't feel like I'm missing out one bit without Heady Topper. And I've had over 10 cans of HT. Subjective, I understand, just don't get all the Heady craze
    pvllbum and westcoastbeerlvr like this.
  5. rob2indy

rob2indy Aspirant (30) Ohio Feb 24, 2013

It hit at Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati yesterday. Picked up 6 bottles of Enjoy By for $7.99 each and a couple of 4 packs of Alchemy Hour at $9.99. Stone's website said it would be at FlipDaddy's so I stopped in to check out the Draft version last night. They didn't seem to know anything about it. So had to "settle" for a growler each of Palate Wrecker and Head Hunter. IPA taste test this weekend with those and the HopSlam and Maharaja that I have in the beer fridge. Gonna be a good weekend.
    JohnnyMc and Daehpoh like this.
  6. And it is $5.99 at BevMo in SD... you'd think Stone would set some floors/ceiling. We've already seen these for over $10/per. I've heard of liquor stores only selling 1 bottle with a minimum purchase of $30. Doesn't seem like Stone should support those types, but I guess they need someone to sell all the other goods
  7. BKBassist

BKBassist Savant (445) New York Jan 24, 2013

9.99 in Manhattan, but that's to be expected
    dar482 likes this.
  8. It's around parts of San Diego for $9.99 +... and it'll sell. I bought one yesterday (limit) for 8.99, "enjoyed" it very much. Then today checked BevMo in La Jolla on my way home - none on the floor, but just walked into the cooler where they "hold" stuff and saw the case on the floor. Grabbed two with no clue of price. $5.99 at the register, should've grabbed more
  9. dar482

dar482 Advocate (645) New York Mar 9, 2007

Umm... I'm in Great Neck too. But sure, I'll post here or message you.
  10. willbm3

willbm3 Savant (380) Massachusetts Feb 19, 2010

$11 in Boston. $5.99 sounds like a steal
    BostonHops likes this.
  11. MisterBisco

MisterBisco Savant (485) New York Feb 18, 2009

Actually surprised it's even that cheap at the company store.

Prices for packaged products at the breweries are often deliberately worse than surrounding bottle shops, so that there is no impression that the breweries are trying to undercut those retailers in any way. They know that the majority of their business is thanks to those retailers, and if they price themselves as a direct competitor, those retailers probably grow a lot less interested in carrying their products.
  12. Lutter

Lutter Advocate (650) Texas Jun 30, 2010

I paid $7.49 for my bottles in Austin.

Going quick.
  13. Scored 4 bottles @ $8/each at Ninety 9 Bottles in Norwalk CT. My buddy went by 45 minutes later and they were sold out. That was just the first store in the area to get it, though - I am sure more will turn up shortly.
  14. Available in MA yesterday. Heard people getting it in town (Boston) off of Twitter. I know Redstone in Stoneham, MA had a case and a half remaining last night and it was 4 bottles/pp. Haven't heard if it's gone yet or not. Waiting for word from my local as they expect it in today and hopefully I can get my allotment. Good luck to all.
    Ganglani likes this.
  15. suspect

suspect Savant (400) New York Apr 12, 2010

Made it to Ithaca NY yesterday. It's delicious.
    ColdOne and fmccormi like this.
  16. That doesn't seem right to me either, regarding "next week." I would expect those shops who didn't get it Wednesday in eastern MA will have their shipments today as my local place has already tweeted today that it will be arriving.
  17. MikeCactusGordon

MikeCactusGordon Savant (490) Ohio Feb 20, 2011

Had my first last night. Very enjoyable. A+

Roughly $7 in Ohio.
  18. Yea, god forbid you drink Heady Topper...
  19. Add NC to the list. Was not expecting that tweet yesterday but two bottles obtained. 9.99.
  20. Heard some rumors for Charlotte. Apparently Tryon is disturbuting today. I really hope so!
  21. 1 bought yesterday in Raleigh, NC for $6.99. (Tasty Bev.)
  22. On tap yesterday at Ale Arsenal in Redwood City, CA. Great brew...a bit sweeter though than I remember.
  23. Crookdrain

Crookdrain Savant (385) New York Jan 13, 2010

$7.99 in NYC at Whole Foods. But I don't mind paying a buck or two more to Good Beer or Top Hops - when's the last time WF let us have a bottle share at their store?
    dar482 likes this.
  24. dar482

dar482 Advocate (645) New York Mar 9, 2007

Little Neck Bev (in Great Neck) won't have it until Tuesday. Port Washington Beer and Fairway in Douglaston also don't have it despite being on the Enjoy By map on Stone's website.
  25. rob133

rob133 Savant (290) California Jan 7, 2009

Haven't check to see if the map updated - but just saw a Facebook post indicating bottles hit theBay Area today
  26. rigo

rigo Aficionado (135) New York Jul 30, 2006

food town of harlem and foodtown in yonkers $8.99 9.99
  27. rigo

rigo Aficionado (135) New York Jul 30, 2006

one bottle limit.
  28. ressling

ressling Savant (270) Georgia Oct 26, 2011

Available now in ATL. Both Tower and Green's have it, among others I'm sure.
  29. why is it that every beer store I call on LI doesn't have the slightest clue what the enjoy by is and if they do know they don't know when or give a vague answer. waah
  30. This is going to sound somewhat of a dumb question, but maybe it isn't. Is the Stone store charging the tax and CRV on top of that, or is the 7 dollars simply 7 dollars?
  31. ressling

ressling Savant (270) Georgia Oct 26, 2011

It's $6.99 per bottle (cash price) plus any applicable taxes here in ATL.
  32. Funny, I went to two stores here in MA this morning. At the first store, I asked for it and the man came out of the back with TWO bottles and said, "here ya go". Obviously I bought both. I had assumed he would only give me one. At the second store I arrived at, which is about 5 or 10 minutes from the first, the bottles were simpy lined up on the shelf with no bottle limits.
  33. OMsweetOM

OMsweetOM Savant (305) California Feb 1, 2011

Let me know if you don't score any by the end of the wave... I don't think it's over yet. I'm in Long Beach and it's been all over the place this week. It doesn't help you now but I'm heading to Vegas on the 15th.
  34. It has landed in Delaware and I am very happy about it :)
    [​IMG]
  35. Came to winston Salem today. 2 cases with no limit. So of course an hour later they were all gone. Not very happy.
  36. arrived in CT today. 8.49 at my retailer.
  37. BigAl723

BigAl723 Aficionado (225) Michigan Sep 20, 2006

Tapping at Ashley's in Ann Arbor at 6pm. Can't wait to get a taste.
  38. willbm3

willbm3 Savant (380) Massachusetts Feb 19, 2010

I can't believe how cheap this stuff is everywhere but here
  39. Daehpoh

Daehpoh Aficionado (215) Ohio Jun 30, 2006

Better availability in OH this time around. Must try brew and $7 per bomber in Cincy. Do it.
  40. miketd

miketd Savant (485) Ohio Mar 2, 2006

Yea, I saw it just now at Giant Eagle(NE Ohio) of all places... and they had at least one case chillin' after I grabbed another three bottles.