1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Stone Enjoy By 2/15/13 - San Diego

Discussion in 'US - Pacific' started by besaunders, Jan 15, 2013.

1. It was amusing to hear the phone constantly ringing at the San Diego Store (South Park), with the same question being asked over and over. I suppose that some people may have been calling simply to verify that they had not yet sold out the Enjoy By, but it seemed like a lot of people simply are unable to use the InterWebs.

2. hiimrichie

hiimrichie Savant (275) California Jul 11, 2012

Grabbed 2 bottles, a 1 litre growler fill and a taster at the South Park location an hour after they opened. I killed the growler last night in an attempt to drown my sorrows from the SDSU loss. :(

3. CDR

CDR Aspirant (30) California Jan 9, 2013

I grabbed a few bottles at around 6:30PM Wednesday night. There was still plenty left when I was there.

4. quit beating around the bush, tell us what you know. Kopi IRS???

5. aztec87

aztec87 Zealot (95) California Aug 30, 2012

a coffee IRS would be awesome

6. It's already been announced. They are going to do a coffee version of IRS for the "odd beers for odd years" selection.

7. hadn't heard that, thx for the info.

8. Will the coffee be filtered through a live animal? If not, who would want it?

Sebowski likes this.
  9. It will be filtered through Greg Koch's beard. That is an untamed animal.

pinkgrenade, Xul, tyrsis and 2 others like this.
  10. ChazMania

ChazMania Savant (270) California Jun 13, 2006

I was at Oside store about 5pm yesterday, walked in a dude says "you want a growler and 2 Bombs of EnjoyBy and an 8oz pour, right?" Right!
    Kick ass beer!

HopHead84 likes this.
  11. Sebowski

Sebowski Savant (325) California Jan 11, 2010

Damn. I'm one of the few who don't like coffee, yet love stouts. Hate the coffee stout craze.

12. Then you can stick with the normal version, which is what I'll do.