1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Stone Enjoy By SEPA

Discussion in 'US - Mid-Atlantic' started by rolltide8425, Jan 11, 2013.

1. PhillyTapFinder and neas like this.
  2. neas

neas Aficionado (150) Pennsylvania Oct 18, 2011

Good looking out
  3. MeadGuyfromMD

MeadGuyfromMD Savant (260) Maryland May 23, 2007

If anyone has extra bottles, please let me know ;)
    ~ Phil
  4. anyone seen it yet?
  5. I'm hearing it will be arriving in stores next Tuesday. Got that from 2 different sources.
  6. Going out to a handful of accts tommorow. Most should see it by the weekend at the latest.
  7. Yeah. I just heard that as well. Looks like Origlio made a change. Good news!
  8. neas

I read on a couple of stores Facebook pages that it would be in next week. This is good news I was hoping it would release by the weekend.
  9. kapkenobi

kapkenobi Savant (255) Pennsylvania Nov 27, 2011

Capone's will have it today
  10. $10 bottles at Capone's, $6 9oz pours. Pretty decent lunch crowd.
  11. neas

Beer Heaven has it, per Twitter.
  12. On tap at tj's today
  13. Sold out at Beer Heaven. Got the second to last bottle.

Edit: $9.75 there.
  14. neas

Wow, was going to wait for more notifications but I might just stop at my local place on the way home just in case.
  15. Disappointed in how small the shipments are. Beer Heaven goes through a ton of beer and they only got a single case. Not going to last long anywhere.
  16. neas

Very disappointing. Craft beer outlet doesn't have it yet.
  17. Capone's had at least 3 cases in sight. A lot of places are getting this, and don't forget distributors too. The blessing and curse in PA is that you can get a whole case if you really want. So many good beer places to spread this around to.
  18. Had a couple at TJ's today.
    Well worth the hype.
  19. xnicknj

xnicknj Advocate (730) Pennsylvania May 25, 2009

definitely a bummer but at least there's like 65 bars getting a keg. even freaking baggataway's is going to have it on tap.
  20. We will have it on tap by 2PM today.....
  21. OK, it is up now, along with Evolution #3 and #6 if you have not had a chance to try out you should....
  22. SPG8

SPG8 Zealot (75) Pennsylvania Feb 16, 2010

23. neas

Trenton Road got it today, but it is all accounted for, still on the hunt!
  24. Craft Beer outlet got 3 cases. They had 15 accounted for when I was there to get mine about 2 hours ago.
  25. What'd they charge you for a bottle?
  26. I was lucky enough to be at Craft Beer Outlet when he opened the cases this morning to stock the shelves, I believe the price is just under $10. I had no idea this was even coming to PA since the last couple didn't. What a pleasant surprise!
  27. well, there you go $9.99
  28. neas

Thanks man, going to stop on my way home.
  29. I bought a case today, $77+tax
  30. neas

$10.99 after tax. Looked to be a few left on the floor.
  31. No problem man I have my 2 chilling in the fridge. One will be Enjoyed by 1/17/13 8pm est loll.
  32. neas

Im with you, sounds like a plan. Haha.
  33. Had a Nugget Nectar before and after splitting the Enjoy by and the Nectar is much better than the enjoy by. I had the 9/21 version and that was much better IMO.
  34. $16 a bottle at side bar in wc. Noticing they're super uber expensive on all their bottles!
  35. Jeez, I was expecting it to be around 8 bucks but at the store I work at we have it for only 5.99
  36. PhillyTapFinder likes this.
  37. skinsfan

skinsfan Advocate (600) Maryland May 24, 2005

Got a case today, $77 plus tax. Teresa's in Wayne, Pa has it on tap, enjoyed a couple there this afternoon. Whole Foods in Devon, PA also has it on tap, got a growler filled earlier today. Beer is damn good, cheers!
  38. Damn man - you love this stuff!!! A case, growler, and a couple on draft - you can't get enough. I've been there, last year I couldnt get enough Backwoods Bastard. I went through two cases, a couple four packs, and I ended up getting into a fight with my wife cause I wanted to go to Whole Foods to get a growler on "date night."
    skinsfan likes this.
  39. skinsfan

skinsfan Advocate (600) Maryland May 24, 2005

Well, I reserved a case ahead of time hoping it would be great and I am splitting it 3 ways with my Dad and a buddy. Finding a place to fill growlers was unexpected but worked out. And once I tasted it on draft today, I knew it was worth it!