1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Stone Lukcy Basartd Ale

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by jageraholic, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Anyone seen Lucky Bastard in Western Mass? So far I've only found one store with Double Bastard.
  2. Split a bomber with my friend the other day. I believe he got it at Redstone, which isn't very west, but I haven't seen it anywhere else. First time having it; I think it was my favorite Bastard.
    Ganglani likes this.
  3. I found it south of Boston (not West, I know). The two stores where I found it were limiting it to one per customer (and hiding it under the counter for "ask" customers only). Is it really that limited?
  4. I heard that from a friend in CT. But i'll find out if its true tomorrow.
  5. Lots on the shelf at Kappys Medford - $7.99 I believe

Sorry to the OP - not sure where out west to find it
  6. dfecteau

dfecteau Savant (405) Massachusetts Jun 10, 2009

I know Julios was is not Western Mass but it is closer than all the other places listed. Was there last night and they had a bunch on the shelf. No limit either. Good Luck!
  7. seplo

seplo Savant (445) Connecticut Sep 8, 2009

Any word on CT sightings?
  8. Went to table and vine in west springfield. They had some as of wednesday. No limit and none on the shelf today.
  9. I know Manchester W&L had some. They were rationing it. A store in Storrs had it as well. I have reason to believe theyre sold out ;)
  10. seplo

Damn that blows, i havnt seen any down in the New Haven area yet, thanks for the info man...CHEERS
  11. I would think Amity wouldve gotten a fair ration's worth
  12. It's on tap at Prime 16. To that, there's a lot of good chit on tap at Prime 16 right now

http://prime16.com/?page_id=61

wowzers!

edit: no, sorry...Prime doesnt have it. They Have Lagunitas Lucky 13 and that threw me off since the Stone is spelled out Lukcy 13asardt
  13. seplo

No problem man, thats my fav beer bar in the state, i appreciate the heads up though...CHEERS
  14. smutty33

smutty33 Advocate (650) Connecticut Jun 12, 2009

On shelves @ Total Wine in milford. $7.99
  15. seplo

oh, thanks BA i never met, nice avatar....CHEERS