1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Stubborn Beauty Brewing

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by ArchietheDragon, Sep 4, 2013.

1. A new brewery is opening up in Middletown, CT in the next couple of months. They are Stubborn Beauty Brewing. They have had their beer at some events. Has anyone had it? Any thoughts? I would love a good brewery to open up in the middle of the state.

2. I had several of their beers at the Chili cook of at Delaney's in July. The beers were imaginitive and taty. Good people too.

3. Cool. Hopefully I will get to try them out at one of the brewfests coming up in the next month or so.

4. So I have no idea how I stumbled across this thread...but I just wanted to say Archie we plan on fulfilling your desires.

If you can make it, we are pouring at:
    Ski Sundown this Saturday
    Harbor Fest on 9/28
    Eli Cannons (our own event) on 10/5

@Cheers - thanks for the kind words...the Delaney's fest was a ton of fun for us!

jim102864 and cheers55 like this.

5. Good to hear. My sister is getting married this Saturday, so unfortunately I can't make that. Might go down to Harbor fest and would love to hit up Eli's. Hope to taste your beers soon.

6. codasnap52

codasnap52 Savant (315) Connecticut Jan 24, 2008

Looking forward to trying out their beers at Harbor Fest. Friended them on FBook a while ago and glad to see they are moving ahead and making some solid offerings.

7. benbking

benbking Savant (285) Massachusetts Dec 11, 2009

I'm not in CT, so it may be some time before I can try anything from these guys but every time I see their name I can't help wondering if they're Modest Mouse fans.

8. In this life like weeds, eyes need us to see, hearts need us to bleed,
    in this life like weeds, you're a rock to me
    :cool:

benbking and jim102864 like this.
  9. Being from the area and a regular at Eli's, I'm looking forward to tasting your offerings in the near future. Nothing but good news for craft beer fans in CT these days.

10. Agreed, it's a beer awakening...come see us at Eli's on 10/5 - it's our event:

One Hundred and Twenty Five ³

More info on our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....220051771359212.61791.220036308027425&type=1