Brewin an oatmeal brown and I added a can 18oz of quick oats to my crusher on top of the grain. I stared at it and thought, "Hmmmm, that seems kind of like small flakes already and I prolly shouldn't even crush them. Oh wtf, I'm not going to dig them out now." Sure as $hit, stuck sparge. I've used oats before for oatmeal stouts and crushed them and never had any issues. Yet another lesson learned the hard way. Now, I've stirred this mash three times and can't get it to flow decent, just a trickle. Wow this is f'ing frustrating. Well hopefully a bunch of hot water will help when I start sparging. Otherwise I'm about to lose my patience with this stupid hobby, grrrrr.