1. American Craft Beer Fest returns to Boston on May 29 & 30, featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers. Tickets are on sale now.

Subject: Gang Bang Round 3 - Hints & Hauls

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by NJOssie, Nov 29, 2012.

1. NJOssie

NJOssie Savant (265) New Jersey Feb 28, 2012

Ok everybody, targets have been sent out to all of the team captain’s, so please start messaging your teams (as if you hadn’t already), and begin your plan of attack. Here’s a reminder of the timeframe to work with:

December: Organization, Shopping, and Planning
    January: Packing and Shipping (all boxes to be shipped by 31st)
    February: Gang Bangs

Below are the box requirements, and the team captains have the rest of the pertinent information in their messages.:

- 450-600 Ounces of Beer. Judge based on your targets head count, as it’s best if all can be drunk in one day/weekend.
    - Swag to cover every member of your Target Team. Sending Team can determine what swag will be.

Please stick to the timelines as best as you can. All boxes MUST be out by January 31st, which should be plenty of time to get together and pack up.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and I’ll help as best as I am able! Please feel free to use the Captain’s Convo to discuss anything that may come up.

2. Rempo

Rempo Initiate (0) Indiana Jan 18, 2010

Indy's target has not posted in this thread.

3. MarkIntihar

MarkIntihar Initiate (0) Michigan Mar 17, 2010

I lol'd.

4. ThirstyHerf

ThirstyHerf Savant (315) Oklahoma Jun 17, 2010

Oklahoma will not be banging on the same coast.

5. Shagtastic

Shagtastic Initiate (0) Indiana Jul 30, 2011

Oklahoma is on a coast?

6. ThirstyHerf

ThirstyHerf Savant (315) Oklahoma Jun 17, 2010

We get around...

7. Edit: my hint might have been a little too good.

So, here's my new hint: The city Philly is banging has an equal or greater amount of Super Bowl championships as the Eagles do.

8. Penguin3200

Penguin3200 Savant (330) Minnesota Dec 28, 2008

Minnesota is not banging in DC this time. We are trying to figure out Amtrak schedules and there policy for packing kegs......

9. The NorCal team is very excited about our target. They are to our east!

10. Target received.

Hint I have personally banged at least one member from our target.

There will be no spooning after this one.

11. Penguin3200

Oh and NJ can relax, as they won't be tasting the high hard one from MN this time either!

12. I may or may not have a personal reason to blow up one of the members on my targets team.

13. At this point, whenever someone says anything like this in any BIF, I assume it's Kurtis.

14. Shilt

Shilt Savant (450) Virginia Dec 26, 2011

RVA will be shipping to a state where my girlfriend was born and raised. She won't be banging though...

15. we will be banging all kinds of strange, hope my wife don't mind.

16. Lordkrystic

Lordkrystic Savant (275) Washington Jul 18, 2012

I have never had any of Libbey's sloppy seconds.

17. trxxpaxxs

trxxpaxxs Champion (760) New York Mar 5, 2010

[​IMG]

18. jenray

jenray Savant (485) Texas Feb 3, 2007

I have not had the pleasure of banging anyone from our target group yet.

19. Team FL will be banging a team where famous musical talent comes from

20. stupac2

stupac2 Initiate (0) California Feb 22, 2011

After a thorough review of our targets' wants, this is the Team California message to them:
    [​IMG]
    Yes I know I used this before, DEAL WITH IT.

21. I briefly resided in the state we're banging.

22. It's not often that Wisconsin gets invited to a gang bang, but we're putting all our weight behind it...until the eventual heart attack.

23. MordorMongo

MordorMongo Initiate (0) Jul 19, 2009

Whomever bangs us/me please remember I like it rough and Shagtastic is a chick with a stick.

24. trxxpaxxs

trxxpaxxs Champion (760) New York Mar 5, 2010

Our target is in for a shit show. Team Buffalo had a tasting tonight and the plan has been laid. You think Buffalo can't throw down? Wrong.

25. Has not banged anyone from our target.

26. mattisloco

mattisloco Savant (455) Texas Feb 13, 2007

Lube... check!
    Udders... check!
    Sand & Gravel... Double check!

To properly bang, one must be prepared! Team OK, we're shippin a box that'll have you ready and willing for hours of fun!

27. If you are referring to Prince (or whatever symbol is his preferred reference) I think I like this.

28. Just wait until one of the BAs gets drunk and take advantage of them. Always worked for me. Works for some guys...I hear

29. NJOssie

NJOssie Savant (265) New Jersey Feb 28, 2012

everyone please update your wants. It's for your own good. hahaha

30. mike409

mike409 Aficionado (245) Michigan Jan 25, 2012

Michigan will not be banging prince on the banks of lake minnontanka

31. Penguin3200

All of us in Minny did that once, and then partied in 1999. I myself prefer banging in a van down by the river.

32. mike409

Team Michigan will for sure be bringing some elves to bang our target with!

33. Nobody from Boston has posted yet, so here goes. DYK that the guy in Old School that says he's here for the Gang Bang is the director of the movie?

We'll be banging a team with a couple home-brewers from a state that is home to the best beer I've ever had at a beer festival.

34. jjheinrichs

jjheinrichs Savant (380) Wisconsin Apr 13, 2010

Team Milwaukee will be banging to the East. We'll make it hurt so good.

35. mike409

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm john cougar meloncamp??

36. mike409

Team Detroit will be banging a team that is from a city with a current NBA team. balls deep baby

37. Michigan will be banging a state that is 1.8% water.

38. Just want to verify, that we are supposed to bang out a bunch of limited release beers, that people would give a left nut for one of them, let alone all of them? Because there is going to be a pile of nuts someone is going to be collecting for the beer that is being sent out by Detroit's team. Hopefully we get the return of the year, and no shitty shelf beer.

39. Our bang boxes are going in the same general virginity as in a previous gang bang...

40. MarkIntihar

MarkIntihar Initiate (0) Michigan Mar 17, 2010

I think the general idea of a BIF is that you are supposed to send a box that you would love to receive, and assume that others will do the same.