1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Sucaba 2013

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by wjrainer, Apr 23, 2014.

1. wjrainer

wjrainer Aficionado (110) Alabama Feb 21, 2014

I recently acquired a 2012 and a 2014 Sucaba and would like to snag a 2013 to complete a vertical. I haven't seen anyone trading aged Sucaba on here much so I wanted to see what people thought it was worth. I don't have a large beer stash so I know I'm probably gonna have to go over $4$ some, but hopefully not too much. I was thinking about offering some combination of Noda Hop Drop, OH The Event Horizon, WW Black Angel, Foothills Sexual Chocolate (Non-BA) and possibly Westbrook Gose. I also have one bottle of 2014 KBS that I could include. Obviously I wouldn't trade all of that, but those are probably the most valuable things I have to trade. Is it enough?

Also, I did see that someone posted on the trading forum earlier today asking for this same beer, but all they put for their FT was a link to their cellar and no one publicly responded so it wasn't very helpful.

Thanks
  2. Shandycan

Shandycan Savant (430) Pennsylvania Jan 15, 2014

I think it depends on the trader, but you should be able to work something out for that '13. I have an '11 Abacus that could complete your vert even farther, will BM you to discuss...
  3. mhenson42

mhenson42 Advocate (550) Texas Nov 20, 2011

Westbrook Gose would do it for me, but I just had a friend bring me back 12
  4. wjrainer

wjrainer Aficionado (110) Alabama Feb 21, 2014

I appreciate the responses and messages I got from this. I ended up getting something worked out. Thanks!