1. American Craft Beer Fest is this weekend in Boston, Mass. Join us for 640+ beers from 140+ brewers! Tickets for Friday, May 29 are still available. Cheers!

Sucuba in New England

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by Seanniek91, Feb 1, 2013.

1. So Sucuba is released at the brewery today. Wonder when stores in New England will start to see it...

2. Last year's still on the shelf in some places...

3. Whereabouts...

4. couple of the yankee spirits in MA still have it

5. TheMonkfish

TheMonkfish Initiate (0) Chad Jan 8, 2012

Your guess is as good as mine. IIRC it took Parabola and Wookey Jack a lot longer to hit my stores in MA and NH last year than expected. That may have changed since then - FW seems to be pumping out product to New England a lot better as of late.

6. No Parabola made it to MA last year. Distribution was FUBAR. State's allocation went elsewhere.

7. ms11781

ms11781 Savant (415) Massachusetts Jul 20, 2008

Parabola made it to MA. It wasn't until August and it wasn't as plentiful as the previous year but I picked up a couple and spotted it at a few other places.

8. huh, ok. my bad. my understanding was that there was zero 2012 bottles in distribution in MA. I did find some 2011 still on the shelf last year though.

9. hikeeba

hikeeba Savant (300) Rhode Island Oct 11, 2013

Just saw 11 bottles of the 2013 at a store off Thayer in Providence. (Either $21 or $23/bottle.)

10. Highway Robbery.

Jnorton00 likes this.
  11. There are other places in Providence selling them for $14.99, a much better price.

Respirologist likes this.
  12. hikeeba

Where?

(Yes - that did seem extremely high, but I hadn't seen it anywhere else recently.)

13. This wouldn't happen to be Spiritus?

14. hikeeba

Yep - that's the place. Apparently there's a 'Thayer Street/Brown University Tax'
    Does anyone else in the area actually have it in stock?

15. Eno on Westminster Street.

Alternatively, I think Gasbarro's in North Attleboro (and maybe Seekonk) has some. But, I'd call to make sure.

16. hikeeba

Thanks for the heads up! Just picked one up at Eno. (Two left....now.)
    I didn't see any at Gasbarro's in NA (unless they keep that stuff away from the beer section.)