1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Super Bowl XLVII Squares 2.0

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by GoOSU, Jan 11, 2013.

1. BM sent
  2. chriltz

chriltz Aficionado (175) Illinois Mar 21, 2010

49 people need to hurry up and lock in...i want to see my 2,2...
  3. If you're having trouble locking in a square, send me your BA name and email address you have registered at footballpot.com
  4. Thanks all locked in now
  5. ThatCracker

ThatCracker Savant (350) Virginia Nov 20, 2012

Are there any open squares spots that ya'll have seen on BA? Looking to get in on one but can't find one that isn't already filled.

Thanks and GO NINERS!
  6. I'll add you to the wait list for this one in case someone can't participate. You're number 2.
  7. OK, got 68 out of 100 locked. A few people had the invite go to their spam/junk folder, so check there if you don't see the invite. If you have trouble, send me a beer mail with your BA name, email address you registered with on footballpot and your user name on footballpot. I'm giving this until Thursday at 9pm. If there are people who haven't locked their square by then, I'm opening it up to people on the wait list.
  8. It's a good idea to email and beer mail any stragglers about 24-48 hours before the deadline. I did this and most of them responded and locked a square within a few hours.
  9. abraxel

abraxel Savant (375) Michigan Aug 28, 2009

Aw man, my cunning plan to have an icon all to myself failed. Pink butterfly FTW!
  10. usofar

usofar Initiate (0) California Dec 23, 2010

Got the first email but never got the code.
  11. ejyoung

ejyoung Savant (315) Arizona Feb 24, 2005

I haven't gotten an email...
  12. ejyoung

ejyoung Savant (315) Arizona Feb 24, 2005

Nevermind, found it now in the spam
  13. I'll say it again. Please send me a beer mail / start a conversation letting me know your:
    • BA name
    • email address you registered with on footballpot
    • your user name on footballpot
  14. We have 75 squares locked...25 more to go. Let's get them locked up so the numbers can be randomly assigned. Thanks.
  15. Still 25 squares left to be locked! 1 Week to go!
  16. Timmush

Timmush Savant (330) New Jersey Jan 5, 2008

I didnt get nothing.
  17. Square Picked. Come on 3-0
  18. i checked my spam and didnt get anything
    just got an email saying i didnt pick my number
    i need someone to send me the code so i can join and pick my square
    if i get tonite will pick if not will have to wait till after work tomorrow cant log in at work
  19. BM sent
  20. bb8189

bb8189 Savant (250) Ohio Sep 25, 2008

man I can't wait to see my living room stuffed full of winnings from this thing.
  21. Why hasn't someone posted the f'ing code?
  22. johnhenryconway

johnhenryconway Initiate (0) Dec 30, 2009

23. Still the original 100, minus one. Someone dropped out and I've reached out to the first person on the wait list. Posting the code in this thread is causing confusion and not helping people lock their squares. Now I'm having to deal with people outside of the original 100 who are trying to get into the pot with the code. I've said it a few times, and I'll say it again. If you're one of the original 100 and are having trouble locking a square, PLEASE START A CONVERSATION WITH ME ON BA. I'll work with you to make sure you get your square locked ASAP. I don't have access to footballpot.com from my work, so I'll post an update later tonight.
  24. Update, we have 93 of 100 locked. I'll be emailing the BA's who haven't locked a square everyday and they will forfeit their if they don't have it locked by Thursday, 1/31/13 at 9pm EST. Please lock your square ASAP or contact me if you're having trouble...You're preventing me from randomly assigning the numbers.
  25. Sorry about that. Didn't know anyone could join. Thought you had to be entered in or something.
  26. Squidly

Squidly Savant (425) New Jersey Nov 26, 2006

97 out of 100 locked. Come on you 3 guys/gals.
  27. chriltz

chriltz Aficionado (175) Illinois Mar 21, 2010

99/100.....just 1 more person.
  28. Did I make it?
  29. 99 spots filled? Go ahead and assign the last number manually and LETS GET IT ON!
  30. cmon on last guy so i can see my numbers and start packing up my box lol
  31. I've sent an email to the last person and it sounds like they'll get to it tonight. I'll post here as soon as the numbers are randomly assigned. -Steve
  32. johnyb

johnyb Advocate (520) Florida Aug 11, 2012

Thanks for your efforts Steve, running one of these things always turns into a lot more work than everybody realizes. Thanks again, should be lots of fun.

Cheers!!!
  33. definitely a big thanks for putting this together and potentialy making me send out an extra box with nothing in return jk lol anyway it definitely will be fun and your effort is much appreciated
  34. I hope you're not cursing me for talking you into this, haha.
  35. Yeah but I have faith we can get at least 25.
  36. Squidly

Squidly Savant (425) New Jersey Nov 26, 2006

37. We now have all 100 squares locked in game 2.0!! Thanks to everyone. I can only access footballpot from my phone while at work, so I'll have the numbers assigned as soon as I get home. I'll post here once that's done.