1. American Craft Beer Fest returns to Boston on May 29 & 30, featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers. Tickets are on sale now.

Super Bowl XLVII Squares 2.0

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by GoOSU, Jan 11, 2013.

1. NJOssie

NJOssie Savant (265) New Jersey Feb 28, 2012

bastard!

2. hokiechef

hokiechef Aficionado (150) Virginia Feb 23, 2009

Fuck you! I officially hate the ravens

3. straight poop shoots

4. beerborn

beerborn Savant (345) Georgia Jan 22, 2012

Wish I got my updates I would have seen this shit sooner!

5. beerborn

beerborn Savant (345) Georgia Jan 22, 2012

Ravens.. really couldn't have ran another and missed the kick? assholes

6. Congratulations the the winners, see below. Winners, please send me your contact info (Name, Address, Tele). I'll work on dividing up the shippers (aka losers) tonight and letting everyone know who ships to who. Even though I didn't win, I had a good time playing. Thanks for playing. -Steve

Q1 - nedvalto
    Q2 - notjustg
    Q3 - pleats
    Q4 - joeybb

7. My wife definitely had a slightly mixed reaction when she found out that I won a quarter.

8. I told Steve to send me his contact info as well so I could ship him a thank-you package. I'd recommend my fellow winners all do the same, because it's a definite PITA running these things.

9. adamdd

adamdd Savant (330) Michigan May 9, 2011

I wasn't sure which direction I had 3 and 8, and when I explained to my wife why this would be important she actually was a little freaked out at the prospect of 24 boxes of beer showing up. When I told her that some other lucky guy won, she was excited that I get to ship beer away and none was coming back. Congrats to the four winners!

10. jacob4999

jacob4999 Savant (330) Michigan Dec 9, 2008

Joeybb is loving life right now because of that safety at the end! lol

11. I was really happy to see Joey win a quarter. He pimped the hell out of squares for me last year to reach 100 people and helped me get through my first year running it. Couldn't have happened to a better guy!!

12. itsthepleats

itsthepleats Savant (340) Ohio Mar 19, 2012

Super stoked to have won a quarter! 12 hrs after realizing my good fortune, I have yet to figure out how to explain this to the mrs.

Thanks GoOSU for putting this together! You will be getting a nice box from this guy for sure!

13. JoeyBeerBelly

JoeyBeerBelly Initiate (0) New York Dec 15, 2006

Thanks Ben and Jacob...

and Steve for running this thing!

I still have Steve's info from Sunday Night Football Squares (way back when) and I'll be shipping him something nice as well.

Thanks to everyone who played and I look forward to whatever beers come my way, cheers!

14. Maybe I missed something, but which BA is nedvalto?

15. nedvalton

nedvalton Aficionado (150) Alabama Dec 29, 2012

Its me. I didnt realize i missed the "n" at the end of my name

16. adamdd

adamdd Savant (330) Michigan May 9, 2011

Any idea on when targets are getting set? I'd like to pack up a box tonight if possible.

17. chrisp450

chrisp450 Savant (300) Minnesota Oct 23, 2012

Congrats to the winners.

Itsthepleats, be on the lookout. Box shipped!

18. Looking to track down dgb3. He hasn't responded to any of my emails or conversations. He owes a box to a notjustgc...Any help getting in touch with him would be appreciated. Thanks.