Surly Wet Release

Discussion in 'Beer Releases' started by copslovebeer, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Looks to be the last week in September, on or close to the 24th. Also mentions that it will be showcasing the Simcoe hop this year. Yum!

2. hardy008

hardy008 Champion (760) Minnesota Jan 12, 2008

I can't wait for Wet and Founders Harvest Ale. The biggest problem will be finding enough storage space for everything.

3. SalukiAlum

SalukiAlum Advocate (550) Colorado Dec 19, 2010

I'm assuming this Wet will sell out pretty quick? I'll be in the Twin Cities for the marathon Oct. 7th weekend.

4. syrupjoe

syrupjoe Savant (275) Minnesota Aug 1, 2010

It will likely sell out pretty quick at the "hot" bottle shops, but should be available at plenty of places in the cities for 2-3 weeks. Just call around or drop a line in the forum when you get here.

5. It's usuallly around for the better part of the month, you should be able to score some. This is one of my favorite beers, will be buying plenty.

SalukiAlum likes this.
  6. I would agree- you should have no issue finding some. I actually bought a 4-pack in early November last year (and it still tasted amazing!) Good luck on the marathon- one of the best routes in the country!!

7. as others have said you should be able to find wet easily also pick up some Surlyfest as that will be in stores also

8. Mjmoser

Mjmoser Savant (410) Illinois May 6, 2012

Has it last to Darkness Day? Coming from Chicago and would like to try it....

9. Surlyfest should be hitting shelves within the next week shouldn't it?

10. lurchingbeast

lurchingbeast Initiate (0) Illinois Feb 19, 2009

Wet has lasted until Darkness Day the last two years. It may take some work to find, but it should be in stock somewhere.

Mjmoser likes this.
  11. syrupjoe

syrupjoe Savant (275) Minnesota Aug 1, 2010

12. Dan_Bowman

Dan_Bowman Savant (270) Ohio Apr 11, 2010

Is Wet a once a year release?

13. Yes. It comes out in the fall.