1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Tasting Glasses

Discussion in 'US - Mountain' started by Boonedoggle, Jan 25, 2013.

1. I've been trying to find a good set of beer tasting glasses for the house and finally settled on the ones Great Divide uses. 6.5 oz + stackable = perfect.

The only problem is that they are only sold in packs of four dozen, a bit more than I need.

Are there any BA's out there interested in splitting an order or know of a place to get these in smaller quantities?

www.wasserstrom.com/restaurant-supplies-equipment/Product_658438?Google%20Analytics%20Code=?utm_source=amazon&utm_me&mr:trackingCode=A4B16924-C2D8-E011-B18D-001B21A69EB0&mr:referralID=NA

Any feedback is appreciated.

2. rkarimi

rkarimi Savant (315) Colorado Nov 6, 2010

I ordered some Libbey Embassy 5.5 oz snifters from Amazon. The come in a pack of a dozen.

3. RWNewhouse

RWNewhouse Savant (280) Montana Feb 14, 2011

Mebuzzard likes this.
  4. The reason I like the Cardinal (Great Divide) glasses is that they're stackable. I have enough beer swag around the house already so I need to keep it contained to keep the wife happy. I have one BA interested in splitting an order. Any others willing to join in?

5. I'd take some but would only want around 6.

6. You can count me in for six

7. MYJELLOMISFIT

MYJELLOMISFIT Initiate (0) Colorado Jan 14, 2007

8. coreymcafee

coreymcafee Savant (350) Colorado May 30, 2006

gklover1 and tacosandbeer like this.
  9. Mebuzzard

Mebuzzard Poobah (1,030) Colorado May 19, 2005

I usually go to the ARCstores or Goodwill for glasses. You can find some good stuff in them there places.

joshclauss likes this.
  10. joshclauss

joshclauss Savant (315) Colorado Oct 31, 2010

I did this once at all the thrift stores around Boulder in advance of my first tasting and got a ton. All different styles and designs. Got maybe 20 for $30. Highly recommended.