1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Tennessee Brew Works - Nashville

Discussion in 'US - South' started by mattsdenney, Jan 5, 2013.

1. mattsdenney

mattsdenney Member

Anyone have any information on this new brewery? It's in the building next to Frugal MacDoogal I believe but haven't heard any details whatsoever.
  2. sommersb

sommersb Member

I only know what they've put up on their Facebook page and website, http://www.tnbrew.com/ if you haven't seen that yet
  3. JonHoswin

JonHoswin Member

4. rundownhouse

rundownhouse Member

Open in April? If they haven't even gotten their brewhouse in I'm skeptical.
  5. ChristianSpears

ChristianSpears Member

The space is under construction now at: 809 Ewing Ave, Nashville, TN, 37203. The overall space is over 22,000 sq ft and the taproom will be approximately 3,600 sq ft when completed. So, lots of work to do still. Stop-in and say hello.

Looks like we'll be in production by May (with beers at your favorite watering hole around Nashville), but we'll probably have our taproom soft opening in late June. We'll keep you posted. Wish us luck!

Cheers!
    John1985 and sommersb like this.
  6. ChristianSpears

ChristianSpears Member

A quick update: we've had some delays in the commissioning of our system, but now it appears we'll be brewing on the new system by mid- June.
    Cheers!
    John1985 and harperman69 like this.
  7. mattsdenney

mattsdenney Member

I noticed via your twitter feed that you've had people in for tastings. What would one have to do to get an invite in for a pre-release sampling?