1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Texas Whales

Discussion in 'US - Southwest' started by jbeezification, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Oh... :oops:
  2. channels321

channels321 Savant (265) Texas Apr 16, 2012

I would definitely repost if you are still looking, that should get something done IMO. If you don't get anything done let me know, I may be willing to take a Rasp. Ananke off your hands for a couple BCBS.
  3. jbeezification

jbeezification Savant (405) Texas Jun 6, 2012

Texans are typicaly the most proud people already and then you get beer nerds who have basically no good local offerings for years and years, so when we finaly get a taste of some quality beers we can't help but be defensive.
    FUNKPhD and channels321 like this.
  4. lol It's all good man. The ironic thing is...I don't think the beer in my state is much better. In fact, it very well might not be better at all. Between Weyerbacher, Victory, Troegs, Stoudt's, etc... There are only a couple beers amongst them that really does anything for me. Tired Hands, again, to me, is the only PA brewer worth spending a nickle on with any kind of regularity. We're just lucky we have stellar distribution in PA.
  5. DanzBorin

DanzBorin Initiate (0) Texas Apr 11, 2012

I concur. It was easy to come by this year. I walked into several stores and saw it on the shelf. Heck, after buying 4 packs, I was done and left it for others. It's not exactly cheap. lol
  6. miikezombie

miikezombie Savant (335) Texas Aug 13, 2010

As others have said, I would repost that Mike. In fact some of it looks like overkill. If it doesn't get done this time I will reach out to one of my trade partners for you.
  7. H0rnedFr0gs

H0rnedFr0gs Savant (425) Texas Mar 12, 2012

I can do the same. I have 2 partners looking for additional Raspberry Ananakes. You also might check with the guy from Chicago coming to Freetail and see if he has any.

I really thought your ISO was above and beyond seeing as I nabbed HF and Cisco for similar things