Three Brothers Resolute Day

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by ElGordito, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mipper

Mipper Initiate (0) Dec 14, 2012 Pennsylvania
    Trader

Wow........I need to see if the boss (beautiful wife)............will miss me for a day or not. hrmmnnn

2. ElGordito

ElGordito Initiate (0) Jul 10, 2011 Virginia

For once you guys have to drive to me. :slight_smile:

I'm always up for a trade. Message me you cellar and I'll give you a link to mine.

3. Jnashed

Jnashed Initiate (0) Feb 14, 2014 Virginia

Will do tonight!

4. Iamjeff6

Iamjeff6 Initiate (0) Sep 9, 2013 Virginia

I will be there, I might go start camping out now to make sure I get my bottles.

5. Devman171

Devman171 Pooh-Bah (1,800) May 16, 2013 Maryland
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Since I probably can't make it, I'm happy to trade or arrange for some bottles, love to try them on draft though

6. l1fted

l1fted Initiate (0) Nov 13, 2005 Virginia

I think i will be down for this. Should be fun and i got nothing else to do.

7. ElGordito

I was told over the weekend that the regular Resolute will be brewery only this year.

8. atrocity

atrocity Pooh-Bah (2,155) Dec 18, 2013 Virginia
    Pooh-Bah Society

Not a surprise, should see a pretty good crowd this year. Maybe a bottleshare afterwards again this year too? :slight_smile:

thegrimone, Jnashed and ElGordito like this.
  9. ElGordito

You know I'm in for a bottle share.

thegrimone likes this.
  10. HopAttack3

HopAttack3 Initiate (0) Sep 15, 2011 Virginia

Well, that means I'll have to be there, thanks for the heads up, have 4 local friends in winchester that will make the trip down...

Bottle share? Yes please...

11. Jnashed

Jnashed Initiate (0) Feb 14, 2014 Virginia

Coming from The -Chester myself with four guys also. Considerng getting a driver actually. Perhaps we should hook up.

Jim

12. Iamjeff6

Iamjeff6 Initiate (0) Sep 9, 2013 Virginia

Coming from Winchester as well with my buddy.

13. brother_kenneth

brother_kenneth Initiate (0) Oct 22, 2012 Virginia

I think this goes without saying, but I'll be there. If it's anything like the last Resolute release, I won't remember anything. Bottle share somewhere? Can a Harrisonburg friend set this up? See you all on 11/15!

dsigmon likes this.
  14. atrocity

Pooh-Bah Society

Yeah we'll get a share set-up one way or another man. Hopefully I don't have to force feed anyone pizza this release. :stuck_out_tongue:

15. brother_kenneth

brother_kenneth Initiate (0) Oct 22, 2012 Virginia

Hey we have to go get our beer! Also, where is our car?!

16. HopAttack3

HopAttack3 Initiate (0) Sep 15, 2011 Virginia

Hmm, I wonder how much a van would be for the day...let me check with my buddies, I'm pretty sure I can make it, wife is a nurse and travels, but is home that weekend, she leaves 10 days later for NY...this could work.

Are we up to about 10? me plus 4 others, Jnashed +4, and Iamjeff6 +2, that's 11...

I don't think I'll be doing a Foothills Sexual Chocolate type of thing where waiting in line at starting the nite before on the sidewalk and parking lot like this past BASC and last February's SC event, Winston Salem police allow you to stay on the street and drink, they don't harass you and the party goes on till the break of dawn, then start drinking BASC or BA on tap and grab bottles. I didn't make either event, but have a bunch of trading buddies and friends that do it, and there are some crazy ass bottles and growlers being poured all nite long.

17. c64person

c64person Initiate (0) Mar 20, 2010 Michigan

Hmm, any idea how long the bottles might last? I am thinking about driving over after finishing running the marathon in Richmond, but that means at least 2pm before I'd get there :slight_frown:

18. atrocity

Pooh-Bah Society

Really it's hard to say. Last year there were a ton of bottles left and they went into distro after it. Acclaim has grown significantly since then and they are releasing variants + all the new taps and variants on tap.

19. Cubatobaco

Cubatobaco Pooh-Bah (2,057) Jan 27, 2013 Virginia
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

I'll be up there! I've never been to the brewery and am looking forward to trying the variants.

20. EuphonicHops

EuphonicHops Initiate (0) Jan 27, 2012 Virginia

Stupid selfish friends getting married on Resolute Day! ::shakesfistatthesky::

...I'll be there for the first part of the day to snag some bottles and hopefully try a few things on tap. Wish I could stick around for the share. This will surely be a blast!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.