1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Tocobaga hunt

Discussion in 'US - South-Atlantic' started by adurotec, Mar 31, 2012.

1. adurotec

adurotec Disciple (65) Illinois Mar 23, 2011

Looking for 6 packs of Cigar City's Tocobaga red ale, north of Tampa on the way out of Fl, anyone know where it can be found?
  2. Just found some at Tipples in Gainesville on our way from Tampa out of Florida on Wednesday!
  3. adurotec

Cool, They open at 10 so ill have to "delay" the departure of 7am from tampa so I can hit it when they open! Thanks for the heads up!

David
  4. It might be me but Tocobaga is a pain in the butt to find sometimes. I randomly stop by a couple different places that carry it all the time and it's regularly sold out.
  5. adurotec

Woodrow, thanks for the heads up, Tipples had it and I got me some. blamethemovies, after hiring 5 Tampa stores I found none, guess its a popular beer.
  6. HopGods

HopGods Disciple (50) Mar 20, 2012

Tocobaga is picking up steam up outside of FL.
  7. joshodonn

joshodonn Savant (310) Florida Jan 21, 2011

The ABC in Wesley Chapel just north of Tampa had it as of a few days ago, it's at the corner of Bruce B. Downs and State Road 56. I believe the ABC in Gainesville at the corner of Archer and 34th also had it in stock the last time I was in there.
  8. Glad they still had some!