1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Toledo Bottle Shops.

Discussion in 'US - Great Lakes' started by genuinedisciple, Mar 29, 2013.

1. What would you recommend?

2. Andygirl

Andygirl Savant (280) Michigan Jan 3, 2013

Anderson's (any of them) and Marino's.

3. tommyz

tommyz Advocate (510) Michigan May 28, 2007

Shhhhhhh Andy..I have not made it down there yet..lol

alelover and Andygirl like this.
  4. lftwng4

lftwng4 Aficionado (230) Ohio Oct 12, 2007

Middle ground is in the Maumee Bay Brewing complex. Two birds, one stone. And Matt's a great guy.

5. Andersons Market in Sylvania.

6. cg123

cg123 Aficionado (150) Ohio Feb 27, 2012

If you go to Marino's, be sure to check best by dates. They have a ton of stuff but I don't think a lot of it moves quickly. I have seen some really old stuff there before so be careful.

7. alelover

alelover Advocate (595) Michigan Aug 19, 2012

andersons is your best bet.. and if you're going there it doesn't hurt to stop in josephs beverage center that is literally down the street to the right 30 seconds.

8. alelover

same with andersons.. i love the place but last time there i seen ipas damn near 5 months old.

Runninmixz likes this.
  9. Thanks guys, all set now. Anderson's contacted me, and the guy seems awesome, so I'll start there.

10. alelover

yea the customer service at andersons is second to none.. always super friendly/helpful at andersons.

hope you find a few nice things.. ( i know you will ;) )

11. alelover

also want to add in that andersons is THEE place to go for some cheese. if anyone is looking for cheese as well as beer in toledo then andersons is the place to go.

they will also let you sample ANY of the cheese they have before you buy it.

12. Ryan you bringing some of those goodies you pick up to Shawn and I's bottle share at the black party?:cool: