1. Don't miss our 7th annual American Craft Beer Fest featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers this May 30 & 31 in Boston, MA! Buy your tickets now!
  2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Toledo Bottle Shops.

Discussion in 'US - Great Lakes' started by genuinedisciple, Mar 29, 2013.

1. genuinedisciple

genuinedisciple Member

What would you recommend?
  2. Andygirl

Andygirl Member

Anderson's (any of them) and Marino's.
  3. tommyz

tommyz Member

Shhhhhhh Andy..I have not made it down there yet..lol
    alelover and Andygirl like this.
  4. lftwng4

lftwng4 Member

Middle ground is in the Maumee Bay Brewing complex. Two birds, one stone. And Matt's a great guy.
  5. jmckinney2323

jmckinney2323 Member

Andersons Market in Sylvania.
  6. cg123

cg123 Member

If you go to Marino's, be sure to check best by dates. They have a ton of stuff but I don't think a lot of it moves quickly. I have seen some really old stuff there before so be careful.
  7. alelover

alelover Member

andersons is your best bet.. and if you're going there it doesn't hurt to stop in josephs beverage center that is literally down the street to the right 30 seconds.
  8. alelover

alelover Member

same with andersons.. i love the place but last time there i seen ipas damn near 5 months old.
    Runninmixz likes this.
  9. genuinedisciple

genuinedisciple Member

Thanks guys, all set now. Anderson's contacted me, and the guy seems awesome, so I'll start there.
  10. alelover

alelover Member

yea the customer service at andersons is second to none.. always super friendly/helpful at andersons.

hope you find a few nice things.. ( i know you will ;) )
  11. alelover

alelover Member

also want to add in that andersons is THEE place to go for some cheese. if anyone is looking for cheese as well as beer in toledo then andersons is the place to go.

they will also let you sample ANY of the cheese they have before you buy it.
  12. FINEBEERGUY

FINEBEERGUY Member

Ryan you bringing some of those goodies you pick up to Shawn and I's bottle share at the black party?:cool: