1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Bug Top Reviewers function doesn't appear to be working properly

Discussion in 'Site' started by brentk56, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In the past, top reviewers were listed based on the number of beers that they rated. Unless there was a recent change to this I missed, it appears to be out of whack.

For example, look at the Weyerbacher Blithering Idiot ranking which I chose at random as it has over 1100 reviews. Certain top reviewers still are being recorded correctly (northyorksammy, BuckeyeNation, mikesgroove and womencantsail, to name the first few) while others (NeroFiddled, oberon, geuzedude, jdhilt, ppoitras, Phyl21ca, BEERchitect, ChainGangGuy and myself, to name some that I noted) are buried at the tail end of the reviews.

Anyone have any idea what is going on?
  2. I noticed that too and sent a message to Todd. I think he's working on it. It's a very odd glitch for sure.
  3. Good question.
    Beer: Hads (2546 w/ 2546 Reviews) including Blithering Idiot. Nowhere in sight, not even top 75.
  4. bobhits

bobhits Savant (455) Kentucky Oct 31, 2006

Glad others noticed this. I was looking for a review by Kevin earlier and had to look him up to find it.
  5. Todd

Todd Founder (1,430) Colorado Aug 23, 1996 Staff Member

barleywinefiend likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.