1. Don't miss our 7th annual American Craft Beer Fest featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers this May 30 & 31 in Boston, MA! Buy your tickets now!
  2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Toronado Barleywine Festival 2013

Discussion in 'US - Pacific' started by UnknownKoger, Jan 28, 2013.

1. UnknownKoger

UnknownKoger Member

Any info on this? I see it's being held on Feb. 16th, and that's the day my flight gets in. It'll be my first time at their barleywine fest, so I was wondering if anybody had info or highlights from years past...things to expect (besides getting drunk)
  2. rgco

rgco Member

It is over the long weekend, and even into that following Monday if I remember correctly. Lots and lots of great barleywines.
  3. penniwisdom

penniwisdom Member

People will be in line at like 9am. People will get crazy drunk. There will likely be some pretty whale-ish barleywines on tap. I think I saw somewhere that Gabe Fletchers 17% barleywine will be on tap there. If you like barleywine this is a good place for you to be.
  4. UnknownKoger

UnknownKoger Member

Unfortunately, I won't be getting in until the evening. So no waiting in line for me. While the whales will mostly be dead and beached, I'm sure there'll still be some meat on the bones....I don't even know what I'm saying
  5. nephilae

nephilae Member

The first in line are usually there around 6 am...