1. Don't miss our 7th annual American Craft Beer Fest featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers this May 30 & 31 in Boston, MA! Buy your tickets now!
  2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Troegs Nugget Nectar in Colorado?? (Denver)

Discussion in 'US - Mountain' started by tecknojoe, Feb 15, 2013.

1. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Member

Please God someone tell me where I can get Nugget Nectar in Denver. Otherwise I'll have to order online and pay $21 per 6 pack (shipped). I don't want to do that, because I'm going to need a hell of a lot more than 6
  2. heyduke

heyduke Member

We don't get it here!
  3. quine

quine Member

Last I heard, Troegs only distributes to states within a three hour drive of their brewery.
  4. joshclauss

joshclauss Member

Yeah, Nugget Nectar really falls off after 4 hours, that's prolly why.
    b0rderman likes this.
  5. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Member

I'm kinda new here, can you elaborate? Or is that pure sarcasm?
  6. ablackshear

ablackshear Member

Hoppy beers start going downhill as soon they leave the fermenter. If you're not drinking it before it hits a bottle it's already too late
  7. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Member

So the quality is degraded if it's not fresh. But that would mean that any bottle you buy at a liquor store would be piss poor in quality, right?

I don't get it, I've had some damn good ales and IPAs that I know don't fly off the shelves. Most anything from stone tastes great to me and that's not exactly brewed down the street...
  8. joshclauss

joshclauss Member

We're being facetious...everyone knows that Pliny is the only beer that you don't want to drink after 4 hours.
  9. ablackshear

ablackshear Member

Yeah Pliny is basically a barleywine by the time it hits shelves
    tacosandbeer and nolimitnsb like this.