1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Visiting Spokane

Discussion in 'US - Northwest' started by MDDMD, May 7, 2012.

1. MDDMD

MDDMD Advocate (555) Pennsylvania Jun 4, 2011

Visiting family in Spokane area. Any suggestions for good bottle shops?

2. Don't know about bottle shops, but a pint or a bottle at the Viking is a good time!

3. csano

csano Initiate (0) Washington Sep 21, 2010

Drive out to Seattle. Plenty of great shops out here.

4. JB's up north is a little quikie mart type place that has great bottles. If you have time, drive to post falls (35 min), and go to Enoteca! Russle is a great guy and they have a fantastic selection of bottles. All of them are stored correctly, and if you like Mikkeller, they have a ton. Huckleberries on the south hill is decent, but the others are better in my opinion.

Have fun and let me know if you have any other questions!

5. MDDMD

6. MDDMD

Thanks. I heard about Enoteca and plan to check it out. Will also check out JBs. Appreciate the help.

7. ggfunk

ggfunk Savant (280) Oregon Mar 29, 2010

There is a placed called Bottles on Argonne in Millwood if you find yourself out in the valley. its more for wine, but as far as Spokane goes, its about as good as it gets. Huckleberry's (on the south hill) is decent as well...again...decent for Spokane.

8. harrymel

harrymel Initiate (0) Washington Dec 15, 2010

The above a good selections. If you're in town next week, hit me up and we could meet up for a drink!

cheers
    harry

9. woemad

woemad Champion (835) Washington Jun 8, 2003

Whereabouts in Spokane are you going to be, and will you have a car? Those facts can have a large bearing on where you can go.