1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Visiting Sydney this week

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by nate2g, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

I'll be in Sydney Thurs-Sun and plan on checking out a few beery places while I'm in town. It's been many years since I was last there, but keen to check out 4 pines again and the Murray's location. Also have a look at Harts and a few others too. Any recommendations on newer places is also appreciated.

If anyone is keen to meet up for a beer give a shout and we can arrange something.

Cheers,
    Nate
  2. Newer places, plenty on the go of the new Beer-mecca, Newtown. Pop in early to Young Henrys, The Union, The Hive Bar, later (open at 6) to Midnight Special, Harts Yard, ... the place I cut myself off at the other week ... (was it the Court House?) .... Newtown not the centre of town is the place to be ...
  3. mulder1010

mulder1010 Initiate (0) Australia Aug 29, 2008

would be more than happy to have a beer with you at 4 Pines or Murray's.
  4. Duly noted. Thanks for the heads up.
  5. That'd be great. What day/evening suits you best?
  6. mulder1010

mulder1010 Initiate (0) Australia Aug 29, 2008

Thursday is best for me
  7. danieelol

danieelol Advocate (510) Australia Jun 15, 2010

where is the entrance to young henrys? enmore rd or wilford street? I live like two minutes away and I've never even noticed it

oh rofl that swanky new bar is harts yard
  8. Wilford lane and station St smash together at the scrap yard. The entrance to the group of small factory units is at that junction. Look out for Rich's blue ute or one of the Rocks utes, we are renting some office space off them ... got 4000l in tank there at the moment as well ...