1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Visiting Vegas Looking to Trade

Discussion in 'US - Mountain' started by craigo19, Nov 17, 2012.

1. craigo19

craigo19 Savant (260) Michigan Oct 12, 2009

I am going to be in Las Vegas from Dec. 21 - 28. I plan on bringing some beers that I can get in Michigan and Ohio to trade. I am taking suggestions and requests. Right now I plan on bringing Great Lakes Christmas Ale, Bell's This one goes to 11, Dark Horse Bourbon Barrel Plead the 5th, Bell's Two Hearted and Yuengling.
  2. GRbruR

GRbruR Aficionado (130) Utah Jan 5, 2008

Craig, if you are coming out here, you need to refine your list to include a ocuple of options from Founders. People are gaga for it here, as they should be.
  3. craigo19

Thanks for the suggestion. That is why I asked for suggestions. I will bring some year old Backwoods Bastard, Breakfast Stout and year rounds.
  4. craigo19

A little bump here. I already have one trade worked out, but willing to do another. I also plan on bringing a bottle or three to the bottle share at Khoury's. I am definitely bringing out Founder Breakfast Stout, Great Lakes Christmas Ale, Fatheads Headhunter IPA, Founders Devil Dancer Triple IPA and Bells This One Goes to 11(batch 11000). Possibilities include 2008 Arcadia Shipwreck Porter, Bells Batch 10000, Bells Batch 9000, Founders Backwoods Bastard and Three Floyd's Zombie Dust. I need to know by the 20th, because I leave Detroit on the 21st.