1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Visitor from CO for IP Fort Lauderdale Trades

Discussion in 'US - South-Atlantic' started by SkeeterBoganski, Dec 7, 2012.

1. CO-local here. I'll be in the Fort Lauderdale area the end of January and was hoping to set up a trade or two with someone local, in-person only. I'm willing to trade anything local here for anything local there...hard-to-find, barrel-aged perhaps...

I'm looking for rare Cigar City (Leon, Imperial Sweet, Hunaphu) or something else tasty that you recommend. I'm happy to bring a handful of bombers of CO-local that you request. PM me and let's square up a trade or two!

I'd also love any recommendations for awesome beer bars or beer stores stocked with rarities and other dank local selections. Thanks!

2. Will be in Fort Laudy in two weeks...wanted to once again see if there was any interest from local BAs in a swap. Have access to anything in CO including ODells, Crooked Stave, Avery, Funkwerks etc. Looking for above CCBs or anything else I can only get in FLA. Cheers!

3. jcreegan

jcreegan Aficionado (230) Florida Aug 12, 2010

Pretty much all I have from CCB is locked up in trades now. Might have some MZ or moat water but won't know until next week.
    In ft lauderdale visit laser wolf and tap42. Tap gets slammed though. I don't live in ft lauderdale but I hear good things about the royal pig.

Make the drive to boca and visit the funky Buddha lounge on federal highway.
    Tryst in delray beach is awesome too.