1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Volunteer: American Craft Beer Fest 2014

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate Fests' started by Todd, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd

Todd Founder (1,515) Colorado Aug 23, 1996 Staff Member

We're now accepting volunteer requests for American Craft Beer Fest.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/acbf/volunteer/

Note:
    • You must: have a BeerAdvocate account, that's in good standing, and be 21+ w/ valid ID.
    • Submitting a request does not guarantee that you'll be selected to volunteer.
    • You may not submit on behalf of another person.
    • If selected, you'll need to complete our volunteer form and upload a recent picture of yourself.
    • We highly recommend that you ensure that the email associated with your BA account is current and that you follow us on one of our social media accounts.
    ACBF is being held on May 30 & 31 at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston, MA.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/acbf/

More to follow ...

Cheers!

2. Todd

For those of you who have non-BA friends who might want to volunteer, simply make sure they have or create a BA account and then point them to this post.

3. Todd

Quick update. The Craft Brewers Conference/World Beer Cup is this week in Denver, so I won't be processing requests until next week. Please do not submit multiple requests. We'll get to them.

Thanks,

4. Todd

I've begun processing requests today. (Sorry for the delay.) I hope to send out a confirmation email to the first round tonight.

MaxwellXavier and mikeyhall like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.