VSS and BA Speedway release

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by SanDiegan4Life, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeavySpeedway

HeavySpeedway Initiate (0) Jul 8, 2013 California

I think he was being ironic.

2. Johnnyramirez

Johnnyramirez Initiate (0) Nov 17, 2012 California

Has anyone received their email receipt yet? I haven't yet but took a screenshot of my order confirmation and ticket number to be safe

3. AndrewSmith

AndrewSmith Initiate (0) Jan 27, 2013 Texas
    Trader

i received it about 5 mins after I ordered

usofar and whiskey like this.
  4. Johnnyramirez

Damn, imma double check my email. I got a confirmation #, ticket #, etc. but no email.

5. yountvillewjs

yountvillewjs Initiate (0) Mar 28, 2013 California

Sunday looks good over here - either RRBC or my place. Doubtful that the Shadow bottles make it past tonight or early tomorrow.

6. robL

robL Initiate (0) Oct 22, 2010 California

Got mine pretty quickly as well. Check your spam. Also, if you're registered on BPT, they keep track of past orders and ticket #s.

7. Johnnyramirez

I accidentally put my email as gmail.con. Called and they fixed it and sent it immediately

8. kodymupa

kodymupa Initiate (0) Dec 14, 2010 Illinois

Yep...totally forgot about the release. At least can try a VSS or two. Hopefully they will have other goodies avaible when I travel out there for honeymoon end of September. BA Numbskull easy to get??

9. smithj2154

smithj2154 Initiate (0) Apr 10, 2013 California

Still on the tasting room shelf as of last wed.

10. pourmeanothr

pourmeanothr Initiate (0) May 26, 2010 Colorado

I'm hoping I luck out and happen upon a returned/not claimed bottle later or something... Something with the BPT location detection kept preventing me from finding the event and buying.

11. yountvillewjs

yountvillewjs Initiate (0) Mar 28, 2013 California

Any clue how many cases of VCSS they bottled? Surprised it is still available. I'd take more if they'd let me (hint: wishlist)

KaslD likes this.
  12. Johnnyramirez

over 24 hours later. Brewery only shelf turd

13. Earlycsquid

Earlycsquid Initiate (0) Jan 7, 2013 California

Cool, that means I can trade for it without having to give up my left ball sack.

14. Saxmusik45

Saxmusik45 Initiate (0) Nov 18, 2011 California

That's a pretty weird extra to throw in.

Edit: Also, you've got two sacks?

15. Earlycsquid

Earlycsquid Initiate (0) Jan 7, 2013 California

the right hangs lower, so I'm holding out for the BA VSS on that one. :wink:

edit: Ooooh, I see. Phrasing. Either way, I'm sure now with it lasting 24 hours, it'll show up at a couple of bottle shares being that it's not all .rar whalez, brah.

smithj2154 likes this.
  16. HeavySpeedway

And by the middle of the afternoon, a San Diego bottle shop has the BASS and VSS for sale:

https://www.facebook.com/delmesaliquor

Whalez, bro.

[This fine folk had this year's Parabola on sale for $30 a week after its release. Supply and demand, you know.]

17. nanobrew

nanobrew Initiate (0) Dec 31, 2008 California

left a comment with my opinion, who knows how long it will last

StarRaptor likes this.
  18. OneBeertoRTA

OneBeertoRTA Initiate (0) Jan 2, 2010 California

Haha. No such thing as Kirkland barrels, they arent in the manufacturing business, they produce no goods of any kind...

19. HeavySpeedway

Somebody made fun of your last name (#nonsequitur).

I did buy some 50/50 there at some point, because they had it at the same price as other people, and had some variants I had not seen elsewhere. Many of their beers seemed to be fairly priced, but they really jack the price on some of these rarities. I'm curious to see what they are offering those beers for, though. We all know what they cost them.

I'm also curious what the Alesmith folk think of this. There are a few I may ask if I see them around (though I know one monitors Beer Advocate from time to time, and may see this).

20. stupac2

stupac2 Pooh-Bah (2,031) Feb 22, 2011 California
    Pooh-Bah Society

If you have a problem with stores doing this report it to the ABC. Whining on BA and bitching on their facebook does nothing. If the ABC threatens to take away their license they'll stop it in a hurry.

xgeneralzodx and rrryanc like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.