1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

WABL question

Discussion in 'US - Northwest' started by bifrost17, Jun 13, 2012.

1. bifrost17

bifrost17 Initiate (0) Washington Dec 16, 2011

This might be a really dumb question, but I just can't figure it out.....So I just signed up for WABL and I'm wondering how I prove that I'm a member this Saturday when I go to the brewers fest at Marymoor park. I got a confirmation email from paypal that I paid, but no WABL notification or anything....thanks in advance for your answers.
  2. honkduh

honkduh Savant (315) Oregon Jun 2, 2011

Note: If you sign up for WABL before June 10th, your membership items will be mailed to you before the Washington Brewers Festival. After June 10th, you may pick up your membership and benefit items at the WABL tent inside the Washington Brewers Festival. Any membership items not picked up will be mailed out the week following the event.
  3. bifrost17

bifrost17 Initiate (0) Washington Dec 16, 2011

Nice, thanks man, so do you think I should just bring the paypal confirmation to prove that I've paid?
  4. Can't hurt. My membership expires end of the month, so I'll probably renew at the WABL tent. Also need to get my swag for 30+ stamps in the passport.