1. The BeerAdvocate Store is back! Pre-order your stuff now. Items begin shipping Dec 15. Christmas deadline = Dec 18 @ 5pm EST.
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Warren Store

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by nimbleprop, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Anyone out there know the best day(s) to hit the Warren Store? What does do they usually restock?

2. celfan

celfan Savant (465) Vermont Jul 4, 2004

They seem to get their Lawsons Thursday mid to late morning.

3. jglowe77

jglowe77 Initiate (0) Massachusetts Jan 24, 2011

I called them the other day; they receive Lawson's on Thursday mornings, as the poster above me noted. I told them that I would be going there on a Saturday and they said that there should be some in stock, because its been slow (winter), but I should "get there as early as possible". I guess that means that it still could sell out by Saturday evening.

4. Just a FYI, the place is small, and the amount of beer (and selection) is low - about one frig. Maybe it has gotten more varied, but on my trip during warmer months in 2012, there were just two types of Lawson's, perhaps 4 or 5 bottles of each and with a paper sign taped to the frig asking for a bottle limit per person (maybe 4?).

5. celfan

celfan Savant (465) Vermont Jul 4, 2004

depends on the beer - there has been a lot of red spruce bitter hanging around. just saw some in Winooski. the Kiwi and Maple Nipple it arrived with is long gone though.