West Palm Area

Discussion in 'South Atlantic' started by alexost, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexost

alexost Initiate (0) Dec 28, 2011 Florida

I can't seem to find much information on bottle shops in the West Pam area, or actual shops for that matter. Any one know of any good bottle shops in the area?

I only seem to pull up Total Wine and Whole Foods in the area, aside from all of the cool bars.

2. moz9

moz9 Initiate (0) Oct 27, 2009 North Carolina

That's pretty much it. South FL is a not a good spot for good beer.

3. joshodonn

joshodonn Initiate (0) Jan 21, 2011 Florida

If you have a car and some time you could stop at the Total Wine in Jensen... It's about 30 minutes north of West Palm on US 1. I was in there today to see if they had any Deviant Dales or Wake-N-Bake (negative on both). They did have a decent selection of Cigar City stuff. I'm not sure how quickly they turn their inventory over there, they had a whole lot of CCB Winter Warmer and CCB Sugar Plum. I might go back tomorrow and pick up a bottle of Hoppin' Frog D.O.R.I.S

MikeMoriendi likes this.
  4. GallowsThief

GallowsThief Initiate (0) Aug 3, 2010 Florida

If your in Jensen your missing House of Brews which is less then 5 minutes from Total Wine. Much bigger selection of CC. Defiinetly worth a stop. See Brent. Taps are always craft as well.

MikeMoriendi likes this.
  5. GallowsThief

GallowsThief Initiate (0) Aug 3, 2010 Florida

Its actually a great spot for beer. Just not always bottle shops. Funky Buddha and Tequesta Brewing have great beer. Both are right in the driving area for West Palm.

MikeMoriendi likes this.
  6. Alieniloquium

Alieniloquium Grand Pooh-Bah (3,800) Dec 16, 2008 Florida
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Bx Beer Depot in Lake Worth. I second the vote for House of Brews, also. Also way south in Delray is Coffee District, which sells bottles to go, but they're pretty expensive.

MikeMoriendi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.