1. Looking to trade some beers? Check out How to Get Started with Beer Trading.
Dismiss Notice
Save $5 when you subscribe to 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine by selecting auto-renew.

Subscribe now →
Dismiss Notice
Join Our Email List →

And we'll send you the latest updates and offers from BeerAdvocate, because knowing is half the battle.
Dismiss Notice

Pre-order your Respect Beer "Hipster" Hoodie today!

Plus: Free shipping (US only) on orders of $25 or more until 12/18/15. Just select "Free Shipping" at checkout.

Shop now →

Westbrook Gose

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by jbck109, May 3, 2014.

1. jbck109

jbck109 Savant (400) Michigan May 30, 2010 Verified

I would like to trade some stouts for a more refreshing option, and this seems to be up my ally. I just need to know availability and cost? I was thinking around $10 a sixer? Do you guys think an offer a 4-pack BBPt5th for 2-6pks of gose would be fair?, I would add a couple nice extras to make up shipping difference. Any comments, opinions, or info welcome. Thanks!
  2. brianmandell

brianmandell Savant (440) New York Apr 3, 2011 Verified

That would be a generous offer IMO. I would do that in a second once gose reaches the shelves in NYC. Hopefully it will be as available as the first batch was.
  3. EasyReader

EasyReader Savant (435) North Carolina Mar 30, 2009 Verified

You'd be right on, I think I paid $10.50/6.
  4. nc41

nc41 Champion (855) North Carolina Sep 25, 2008 Verified

It's still around a bit , 4 cases or do on the floor at Myrtle Beach pig. $11 give or take. If a had bought more id do that if shipping was Eased a bit.
  5. jbck109

jbck109 Savant (400) Michigan May 30, 2010 Verified

Thanks guys! Trade was made without even posting an iso. Nice and easy.