1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Weyerbacher Brewing Co. to announce $1.1 million expansion

Discussion in 'Beer News' started by TheSupremeAJ, Feb 25, 2012.

1. LostTraveler

LostTraveler Savant (375) Maine Oct 28, 2011

I think comic sans font would be an improvement.
  2. oreo

oreo Savant (250) Illinois Jul 29, 2010

Then they would just be copying Russian River :p
  3. kapkenobi

kapkenobi Savant (255) Pennsylvania Nov 27, 2011

I heard at a tasting event that 17 will be a saison with peppercorns and citrus peel. The anniversary ones are so good. 13 and 15 were so good, heres hoping for another odd numbered classic.
  4. What is this obsession with the labels and logo about. If the bottle contains good beer, frankly I wouldn't care if it were a plain white lable with the contents wrtten in crayon
    nrs207 likes this.
  5. This is how I think about it. I do like looking at awesome labels and such, but it's all about the contents.
  6. Blueribbon666

Blueribbon666 Savant (490) Ohio Jul 4, 2008

I have never been disappointed by any thing I've gotten from Weyerbacher and I continue to seek their stuff out when shopping, I'm even fine w/the 4 packs which are a bit pricey. But yeah let's hope some green goes towards graphic design the labels are the worst thing about their beer and that shouldn't stop anyone from their solid selection.
  7. Blueribbon666

Blueribbon666 Savant (490) Ohio Jul 4, 2008

C'mon now, we all have labels or seen packaging that we all thought, "What are they thinking?"
    Pahn likes this.
  8. drtth

drtth Champion (830) Pennsylvania Nov 25, 2007

They already have done a new logo, and the new labels bit and you should start seeing the new labels appearing soon.