1. Don't miss our 7th annual American Craft Beer Fest featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers this May 30 & 31 in Boston, MA! Buy your tickets now!
  2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

What beer are you drinking now? #100

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by gtermi, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtermi

gtermi Member

Sucks that it's Monday! Here is to a good day and another day to drink great beer. Cheers!

[​IMG]
  2. Lantern

Lantern Member

I wish I'd had money on WBAYDN #100 starting before I even got out of bed. ;)
  3. gtermi

gtermi Member

When ya work on the over night shift, your schedule becomes super screwed up lol. Cheers!
  4. ldhughes3

ldhughes3 Member

[​IMG]
    here's to the night shifters, cheers!
  5. Lantern

Lantern Member

My favorite DR beer!!!!
  6. ldhughes3

ldhughes3 Member

its my first, got it in a trade with Redneckbeerz, and it is a great beer. wish i had more:)
  7. Dannywhitewash

Dannywhitewash Member

I'm still trying to recover from last night...
    FUNKPhD, tut2528 and ESeab like this.
  8. Alextricity

Alextricity Member

[​IMG]
    Celebrate dat 100th "WBAYDN?"
  9. gshak

gshak Member

Brought out this gem from the cellar after 2 years. It is drinking great, a touch boozy and grapey, but that only adds some extra dimensions to a wonderful brew - one of the better choices for an after-dinner sipper.
    [​IMG]
    Hanzo, ObiWanKushnobi, JxExM and 8 others like this.
  10. dsal89

dsal89 Member

I always see DuckRabbit on here...im going to trade or get a mule for their baltic porter eventually. I havent had many baltic porters but ive loved every one that ive had
    ObiWanKushnobi and Lantern like this.
  11. dsal89

dsal89 Member

[​IMG]

Yes.

Cheers ladies and gentlemen!
  12. LeRose

LeRose Member

This^

I promised myself I would finish the stock of Celebration before moving on to anything else and didn't quite make it over the weekend. It will be a tough job tonight and I hope I don't end up having to run the snowblower, but somebody has to take one (or five) for the team ;)
  13. MCain04

MCain04 Member

Post-night shift, a nice slug of hops, honey and alcohol to drift off to sleep with.

[​IMG]
  14. cjoc83

cjoc83 Member

So yesterday I was in Philly for a concert (The xx at the Electric Factory, which was awesome), and met up with a local beer geek I met on Instagram who traded me FIVE Heady Topper's for 9 Nugget Nectar's! Super nice dude, and very generous. And while it's a little early to be drinking a beer (12:35 here in the Philly area), I just couldn't contain myself and decided to have one of these with lunch. And I know, it says to drink out of the can, but I really wanted to get the full experience (especially as I intend to write a review as soon as I'm done with this post). This is one beer I can say happily lives up to the hype! Sooo delicious! Cheers!!

[​IMG]
  15. iKasey

iKasey Member

cjoc83 likes this.
  16. cyrushire

cyrushire Member

In only 8 short hours ill be drinking founders breakfast stout.
  17. cavedave

cavedave Member

Boss gave me part of the day off, what better way to enjoy it than by cracking one of the amazing new beers from the big crop of fantastic new NY breweries. I'm a Who fan so this one is named well, and just as delicious as Entwhistle's bass line.
    [​IMG]
  18. mnguyen281

mnguyen281 Member

Barely even noon on a cloudy monday here in texas. Drinking a barrel aged barley wine because why not? Waiting for the lunch rush to pass before i go and get something to eat.

[​IMG]
  19. cjoc83

cjoc83 Member

Well I didn't actually meet him at the show, we met at his place in south Philly beforehand. I'll tell you what though, I was a little worried about having those Heady's just sitting in the car in the parking lot of the E-Factory! And I think I'll stick with my Heady, thanks for the reverse-trade offer though, lol. :p
  20. cway2031

cway2031 Member

I am drinking a Zombie Dust at my desk at work for lunch. I want to post a picture, but I can't figure it out yet (I'm the dimwitted new guy!) Gotta love being an entrepreneur. I lucked out and picked up 5 sixers of fresh Zombie Dust at Binny's South Loop on Friday. The guy said that there had been thirty cases the day before. I bought the last one. Its great so far.

And Hi...My name is Mike...I'm new.
  21. Ri0

Ri0 Member

A balmy 40 F today after a midweek low of -7 F. Since I'm home today I thought I'd get started with a nice Belgian style.
    [​IMG]
  22. EyePeeAyBryan

EyePeeAyBryan Member

Just had me an Ithaca Flower Power for the 1st time from a trade. It was excellent.
  23. KevinGordon

KevinGordon Member

All hangover remedies have failed. its 2pm, day off work again, what the hell

[​IMG]
  24. Lantern

Lantern Member

Love the Highland glass! One of my favorite pints I own!
    KevinGordon likes this.
  25. ryan782

ryan782 Member

Had a 2010 last night and it was tasting mighty fine as well.
    gshak likes this.
  26. frankthetank86

frankthetank86 Member

that's a nice beer, ugly fkn baby...but a nice fkn beer
    [​IMG]
  27. Giovannilucano

Giovannilucano Member

[​IMG]

My great friend, Ibai, from the Basque Country! The same album is also the basis of that big book I showed you all!
  28. Whiskeygirlchef

Whiskeygirlchef Member

29. SammyJaxxxx

SammyJaxxxx Member

30. No1Smitty

No1Smitty Member

Hi Mike. Drinking at work ! Awesome !
    creepinjeeper and FUNKPhD like this.
  31. Giovannilucano

Giovannilucano Member

Thanks for this! It is not crazy how, well, I am trying to share with everyone about this and I know it will become big. Of course I do not force people to do what I would have them do, but it seems it will be a matter of "hey I told you so".

And naturally not all the Italian beer will be world class in some cases, but it is something I enjoy and if I can educate, I feel I would be happy! :D
    cavedave likes this.
  32. KevinGordon

KevinGordon Member

Moving on to the boozier cousin..

[​IMG]
  33. KevinGordon

KevinGordon Member

Get a photobucket.com account. Its easy and free
  34. njhopspop

njhopspop Member

Hello, old friend. It's been a while.
    [​IMG]
  35. mecmd

mecmd Member

36. Ri0

Ri0 Member

My Brother-In-Law found this in his fridge and gave it to me.
    40F in January is like summer in WI. Sun is out, snow is melting, and drinking a nice beer.
    Tomorrow is supposed to be 57 and stormy. o_O

[​IMG]
  37. hogansct

hogansct Member

38. Lantern

Lantern Member

Howard Brewing Lake Fever Black IPA. From a new local brewery in Lenoir, NC.
    Onenote81 likes this.
  39. KevinGordon

KevinGordon Member

How is it? I'll have to come check them out at some point
  40. Lantern

Lantern Member

It's decent. Having it at the Crescent Moon in Hickory. The brewpub for Howard opens sometime this year, iirc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.